Mini 2 gimbal crooked / tilt 10 degress when sideway flying
787 5 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristianokeller
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, my Mini 2 tilt about 10 degress the horizon when sideway flying, even in cine mode. When I stop, it slowly corrects to balance. I've firmwared, calibrated the gimbal, nothing help...
I see some posts telling to send to service and they send a new drone, looks like there's a factory hardware fault in some drones. But here in Brazil I can't send it to service in another country.
So, what to do?
2021-10-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If its under warranty, DJI gives you a shipping label, they cover the costs, if its new, take it back back for replacement. Unless of course its very windy 30mph?
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cristianokeller. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and have done several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue but the issue still persist. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and for not to void the warranty of the said DJI drone. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Best to raise a support case at https://www.dji.com/support
2021-10-13
Use props
djiuser_UaYX01nJf0Qq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1470738 ft
Philippines

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, you could solved somehow, thank you very much
2022-6-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One thing to note, strong wind will cause a gimbal tilt issue too, so make sure its not windy and even if it seems not that windy down on the ground, it might well me higher up...
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules