removing DJI logo branding on Quick Shot exports
1566 2 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AviatorTim
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone. I've noticed when I shoot something in a QuickShot mode, a Droanie for example, there are two ways to export it when I am looking at the individual clip in the DJI Go 4 app. One, I can click the download link in the bottom, left corner of the screen next to the info icon. This downloads the video diretly to my iPhone camera roll. However, this isn't really the Droanie video. For example, the drone may take 1:30 minutes of video to produce a 10 second Droanie Quickshot. When I use the download link, I get the full 1:30 minutes of RAW video. Way too long.

Two, I can click the Share link on the upper, right corner of the screen. This brings up options like sharing to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and an option to save it to your camera roll. This option downloads the edited 0:10 Droanie with sound (that you have the option of turning off). The problem is it "brands" it with the DJI Logo in the bottom right corner of the exported video. I figured out how to turn off the sound but I can't find a way to turn off the logo watermarking. Does anyone know how?

I spoke with someone at DJI support chat who said just crop the exported video in post-production. But it's absurd and ridiculous that I should have to do that much editing (and loose that much of the shot!). Please tell me there's a way to turn off the logo branding.

Thanks,
Tim
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive not seen an option to turn off the water mark.  
2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules