Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Orwell Bridge.
143 45 10-14 00:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scubaAnn
Captain
Flight distance : 3815597 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-16 05:59
Cheers Ann,   did the one manually so it 12 HDR shots that are then stitched to make the pano,   its quite a large file in real life.  the scaled down version here doesn't do it juice really.

Well, it looked pretty "juice" to me!  That's a lot.  I wouldn't even know how to do that!
10-16 06:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1394865 ft
United Kingdom

scubaAnn Posted at 10-16 06:59
Well, it looked pretty "juice" to me!  That's a lot.  I wouldn't even know how to do that!

Its really simple,  same process you do with a DSLR,  take a shot,  pan slightly (with a good amount of overlap) take another shot and repeat.  then you do the same above and below your original line trying to get the same amount of coverage and a good overlap.  The into a tool look Hugin or Lightroom to stick it all together.  In this case I also did HDR shots (although I cheated and didnt use the AEB function)
10-16 08:47
Use props
scubaAnn
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-16 08:47
Its really simple,  same process you do with a DSLR,  take a shot,  pan slightly (with a good amount of overlap) take another shot and repeat.  then you do the same above and below your original line trying to get the same amount of coverage and a good overlap.  The into a tool look Hugin or Lightroom to stick it all together.  In this case I also did HDR shots (although I cheated and didnt use the AEB function)

OK thank you!  I've never used Lightroom.  Heard all you guys using it!
10-16 08:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

scubaAnn Posted at 10-16 08:59
OK thank you!  I've never used Lightroom.  Heard all you guys using it!

Yes,  Lightroom is a great tool,  but things like darkroom and Hugin can do a lot of the same too.
10-16 23:04
Use props
scubaAnn
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-16 23:04
Yes,  Lightroom is a great tool,  but things like darkroom and Hugin can do a lot of the same too.

I might look at it.  
10-17 04:38
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

scubaAnn Posted at 10-17 04:38
I might look at it.

If you have an iPhone the spot healing tool in photoshop fix is really handy and its free, although they keep showing adverts.
10-17 05:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules