Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25338924 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Everyone,
Is there any way that an authorised DJI Service Center pair my new gimbal and camera remotely on the internet?
we do not have DJI Service Center in our country so i replace my new gimbal and camera but i got Gimbal IMU Data error...

Please help
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm where are you located? Unfortunately, we cannot fix the said issue remotely and this really needs to be sent in for repair for proper diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-14
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25338924 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 03:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm where are you located? Unfortunately, we cannot fix the said issue remotely and this really needs to be sent in for repair for proper diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Unfortunately we do not have any authorized DJI shop or service center in our country
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

miniDrone360 Posted at 10-17 08:43
Unfortunately we do not have any authorized DJI shop or service center in our country

Thank you for your response. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support.
2021-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules