Mavic Pro DJI Assistant on Mac & can't perform Firmware Upgrades
552 3 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGlenCreative
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, first post.

I have just purchased a 2nd hand Mavic Pro, I am being asked within the mobile app to upgrade the Firmware. It hasn't successfully done the upgrade yet, I have tried multiple times. I have also tried to install the DJI Assistant app on my Macbook(OS Big Sur) and Mac (OS Big Sur). I can open the app on the macbook when I connect the drone it says my device is not compatible. The app won't even install on the Mac desktop. I have enabled the developers in the preferences to allow installation.

The DJI Assistant apps I have tried to download are
DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)DJI Assistant 2 is not currently compatible with macOS version 11 or later. This issue will be resolved in a future update.
DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued)Compatible with Mavic Air,Mavic Pro,DJI Goggles and more.
DJI Assistant 2 For MavicCompatible with Mavic.DJI Assistant 2 is not currently compatible with macOS version 11 or later. This issue will be resolved in a future update.

My questions are
1. How do I perform the firmware upgrade? I am using an android OS, Samsung s10.
2. How do I install a usuable DJI Asistant app for either the Macbook or Mac desktop using the original Mavic Pro drone?

Thanks
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-14
Use props
DGlenCreative
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-14 12:57
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Brilliant thanks for the advice, I will do that just now.
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DGlenCreative Posted at 10-14 23:09
Brilliant thanks for the advice, I will do that just now.

Hope you will find an answer!
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules