Flight limit restrictions 30m/50m
3127 2 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.xtreme
lvl.3

Slovakia

Hi,Hi,

we have alot of customers who complain about the Limit 30m / 50m restriction across almost all models like Phantom 4, Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Air 2, Air 2s.

This is a well known problem across the globe. Find lots of forum topics and videos on internet about this. But i couldn’t find a bulletproof solution or DJI solution.

There is lots of "tips and tricks" some works, some don’t. I was in touch with the DJI technical department almost a year ago for 2 or 3 months and they didn’t help at all. I spend lots of hours by testing different models with different mobile devices and accounts and than sending Flight Records from flights but always with the same result = No problem found.

But the problem is still here, hundreds or thousand of customers can’t lie right ?

After hundred hours spend by testing, I’m 1000% sure that the problem isn’t in the aircraft nor in the controller. My guess is problem with Accounts database or somewhere close to that (and maybe I’m wrong, but still the problem is there).

I have old account, registered 7 years ago and I haven’t this problem at all, not even on units which supposed to have this problem. We put customers mobile device to controller and BAM “Limit restriction” “Please log in ….” (everybody is logged in!! )

We are the official DJI Reseller and DJI Enterprise reseller with technical support. And we can’t help our customers, almost everyday someone is asking for help or solution which we can’t provide because every “solution” known works only for few. And than we spend again hours just to try which “solution” works for them and lots of times none of them works.

Please forward this request to your responsible department and try to find exact and so needed solution for this problem to help every DJI customer who have this problem.

Thank you and have a nice day.

2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is usually fixed by logging out and back in the app.
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules