942 2 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lazyman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1081749 ft

Germany

Hello,

we are currently testing a M2EA with RTK module for mapping purposes (normally we use a P4RTK). The RGB-images are pretty good, but the image location is displayed as normal GPS-accuracy, although RTK was connected using a flightplan with DJI pilot. Is it possible that the drone uses the RTK accuracy exclusively for the flight plan, and not to georeference the images? That would be kinda weird, but seems possible. The manual does not explain any of this in depth.

Best Regards

2021-10-14
Use props
DroneJoan
lvl.1
United States

I too have this issue and am hoping someone knows. I assumed the RTK module would georeference the images. If not, you might as well use google earth for mapping.
2021-12-13
Use props
lazyman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1081749 ft

Germany

DroneJoan Posted at 12-13 08:39
I too have this issue and am hoping someone knows. I assumed the RTK module would georeference the images. If not, you might as well use google earth for mapping.

I talked to the DJI Support in the meantime, the RTK-Support for image georeferencing was fixed in the newest firmware version. You can see in the EXIF-data that the RTK flag is set, there shoule be a line Drone-dji:RtkFlag="50".
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules