Case Status CAS-7354624-F2T0Z5 to be received
1536 12 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saphr
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

I've sent my Osmo Pocket with a dead battery for replacement two weeks ago from Germany to Netherlands via DHL.
I've marked the package, put every document in like described in the e-mail to make the process faster.

The package arrived succesfully, but after 5 days there's still 'to be received' status on my case. Has the package been lost?
I've done this two months prior to my vacation and hope that a simple barrery replacement (that I will pay by myself) won't take this long and I can take the Osmo Pocket with me.

However at this point I don't think I will see it until next year

Can you help me please?

Kind regards,
Wladi
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Wladi. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm your courier's tracking number, please? We'll try to communicate with the team in extending assistance. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding.
2021-10-14
Use props
Saphr
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-14 15:59
Hi there, Wladi. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm your courier's tracking number, please? We'll try to communicate with the team in extending assistance. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

Hello. Thanks for the answer. The DHL tracking number is CY216404547DE
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Saphr Posted at 10-14 16:32
Hello. Thanks for the answer. The DHL tracking number is CY216404547DE

Got it. We'll forward your case to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.
2021-10-14
Use props
Nerijus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142231 ft
Lithuania

I have a similar issue, sent my drone, received confirmation that the drone was delivered to DJI Germany, but no further updates… CAS-7412635-D4T7R1 can you please advise?
2021-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nerijus Posted at 10-19 11:53
I have a similar issue, sent my drone, received confirmation that the drone was delivered to DJI Germany, but no further updates… CAS-7412635-D4T7R1 can you please advise?

Hi, Nerijus. Sorry for any inconvenience. We will check your case and forward it to our designated team. Rest assured.
2021-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nerijus Posted at 10-19 11:53

Hi, there. Could you provide a photo of your package? Are there any features in the exterior of the package, and what's in it? If there are more details, it will be more helpful for us to check the status of your package. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-10-20
Use props
realvideo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142231 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 01:39
Hi, there. Could you provide a photo of your package? Are there any features in the exterior of the package, and what's in it? If there are more details, it will be more helpful for us to check the status of your package. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I have actually received an email about 3 hours ago that my item was now received. How long does it take for damage assessment these days is the workload high in the Netherlands service center currently? Was hoping to get it back this week, but I see that it's probably not going to be the case anymore. Thanks!
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

realvideo Posted at 10-20 05:12
Hi, I have actually received an email about 3 hours ago that my item was now received. How long does it take for damage assessment these days is the workload high in the Netherlands service center currently? Was hoping to get it back this week, but I see that it's probably not going to be the case anymore. Thanks!

Hi there, we managed to find out your case number via your forum account and found that the damage assessment already has been finished. And we have sent you the payment confirmation email, please check it. We will forward your need to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, you will receive an email update. Thanks for your patience.
2021-10-20
Use props
djiuser_5qEo8Da11jT8
New

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-20 19:15
Hi there, we managed to find out your case number via your forum account and found that the damage assessment already has been finished. And we have sent you the payment confirmation email, please check it. We will forward your need to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, you will receive an email update. Thanks for your patience.

Hello,
I'm not sure whether there is an issue with my repair request. Case number is CAS-7749503-N6K2C2. The status is sitting at "quoted" for days now. I haven't got a bill till now. How many more days will it take, until I get my so much loved Mini 2 back?

Thanks.
2021-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_5qEo8Da11jT8 Posted at 12-9 23:41
Hello,
I'm not sure whether there is an issue with my repair request. Case number is CAS-7749503-N6K2C2. The status is sitting at "quoted" for days now. I haven't got a bill till now. How many more days will it take, until I get my so much loved Mini 2 back?

Hi, there. After verification, we found that your case has created in November. On 1st December, we have already generated a quotation and sent it to you by email. Please check your spam box again to see if it exists. If you doesn't receive it, please give us your email address, we will transfer your situation to the relevant team and let them send you a new quotation. Please keep us updated.
2021-12-10
Use props
djiuser_5qEo8Da11jT8
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 04:49
Hi, there. After verification, we found that your case has created on November. At 1st December, we have already generated a quotation and sent it to you by email. Please check your spam box again to see if it exists. If you doesn't received it, please give us your email address, we will transfer your situation to the relevant team and let them sent you a new quotation. Please keep us updated.

Thank you very much for your reply. I`ve checked my spam mails daily, but even there is/ was no trace of a DJI - quotation

Could you please resend the quotation to either the adress linked with this forum-account or the one linked with the case? Thank you very much!
EDIT: Solved!
2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_5qEo8Da11jT8 Posted at 12-10 04:58
Thank you very much for your reply. I`ve checked my spam mails daily, but even there is/ was no trace of a DJI - quotation

Could you please resend the quotation to either the adress linked with this forum-account or the one linked with the case? Thank you very much!

My pleasure, we are pleased to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any other issue, please feel free to contact us.
2021-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules