Why haven't I my flights list in DJI Fly ?
486 3 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pegravere Vianney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4009403 ft
France

Hello there!

When I bought my Mavic Mini (2019), I had the list of all my flights in my profile.
I made an update quite a long time ago and I lost all of them. Now, it doesn't register them anymore.
Why?
Is it possible to correct that?
Thanks a lot.
2021-10-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try logging out of all DJI account and then logging back in.  Sometimes that helps.  Otherwise you might try completing uninstalling the App and then reinstalling the latest version and then log in to DJI and see if that helps.  If you have been syncing flight data automatically it should reappear after these efforts.  Best of luck.
2021-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to sync first your flight records and please uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? In addition, please make sure that you are using the same DJI account that you are using now with your current drones. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
Pegravere Vianney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4009403 ft
France

Hello!
Thanks for your answers.
I have to uninstall and install again DJI Fly at each update, otherwise it doesn't display the flights (but synchronize them ^^). After that, I have to set all my settings which have been deleted.
So bad...
2021-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules