ADS-B Warning Color Meanings
328 3 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gaeCqKea3wvP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1029275 ft
United States

I’ve been trying to figure it out for a few weeks, and I think I have a general answer.

I have seen both orange and red “Manned Aircraft” notifications, and I believe that the orange notifications are a “Aircraft in the vicinity above 400’AGL but less than… 1000’ (maybe on that number), and that the red notifications are aircraft flying at or below 400’AGL.

I havent seen the blue notifications that are there, but I believe those would be well above 1000’ AGL such as a commercial passenger jet approaching an airport over 25SM away.

Does anyone else have any insight?
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-14
Use props
Drephuz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1029275 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-14 12:56
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

This seems to be the typical first reply while posting in General. Almost as if there shouldnt be a general forum?
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Drephuz Posted at 10-14 14:50
This seems to be the typical first reply while posting in General. Almost as if there shouldnt be a general forum?

This is where people land first. And usually start asking their question.
But it is a 'tips and tricks' section.
To share tips and tricks.

Not many visitors here.
So if you have a question, it is better to ask that in the products section.
That is much more active.
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules