Mini 2 for sale SOLD
688 12 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

SOLD

Not sure if this is allowed here or where it goes.
I bought this DJI Mini 2 fly more package last summer and picked up 2 extra (Mavic Mini) blk batteries & charger as extras that work well in the Mini 2.   I thought I would get into this for a past time hobby but just don't use it. I might have put 3 maybe 4 hours on it at most.
Has never been crashed or had a hard landing.
I also have a used i phone 6 in mint condition with charge cord that has been cleared and reset that comes with it.
Mini 2 has been updated once.
Comes with everything in picture.
Including a printed User Manual.
It will be $450.00 shipped
Contact me for payment. Send e-mail to jabin@ronan.net

mini.jpg
2021-10-14
Use props
droneriffledchi
lvl.2

Latvia

Not looking to buy this, but wanted to ask why didn't you get into the hobby? Planning on buying the Mini 2 for myself, but I fear that for reasons I can't imagine yet I will end up not using it (like no experience in photography, no places to really film etc.) Was wondering what makes you sell yours
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sorry, I already have a Mini2
2021-10-14
Use props
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

droneriffledchi Posted at 10-14 12:30
Not looking to buy this, but wanted to ask why didn't you get into the hobby? Planning on buying the Mini 2 for myself, but I fear that for reasons I can't imagine yet I will end up not using it (like no experience in photography, no places to really film etc.) Was wondering what makes you sell yours

I enjoyed it but have to many irons in the fire now and am involved in building rimfire rifles and shooting sports. Easy to fly but just not the time.
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nam Vet. Thank you for reaching out and we are hoping that you could get the best deal in regards to selling your DJI Mini 2 with all its accessories. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-10-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should probably mention that the two black batteries are likely for the Mini, not the Mini 2. Mini batteries are black and Mini 2 batteries are grey. Those are still usable in the Mini 2, so there's nothing wrong with that, but they have a little less capacity. I used my black Mini batteries in my Mini 2 a lot.
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How many flight hours do you have on it?
2021-10-14
Use props
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-14 23:36
How many flight hours do you have on it?

3 tp 4 hours
2021-10-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best of luck in selling your Mini 2.  Thanks for your service.  
2021-10-15
Use props
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

Still for sale
2021-10-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 18:47
Hello there Nam Vet. Thank you for reaching out and we are hoping that you could get the best deal in regards to selling your DJI Mini 2 with all its accessories. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

Are we allowed to sell our DJI devices on here now, have the rules changed?

VI: Advertising Services and Solicitation

• We  do not allow people to post threads or to send any private messages or  emails to users that advertise any products, services, funds or  donations. This includes anything that may  compete with any items on the official DJI Store, DJI products or not.

2021-10-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 10-20 18:53
Are we allowed to sell our DJI devices on here now, have the rules changed?

Good point. However.......one of the things I really like about this forum is that is not overly policed.
2021-10-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GaryDoug Posted at 10-20 19:07
Good point. However.......one of the things I really like about this forum is that is not overly policed.

Aint that the truth....
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules