Lock Mode without holding the trigger.
936 3 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nik In The Mud
lvl.3
Canada

I wish there was a way to keep the gimbal in lock mode without having to keep my finger on the trigger. I also bought the dji twist grip dual handle. I need this function. Ponderous.

2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Nik. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward this to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-10-14
Use props
Nik In The Mud
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 20:57
Hi, Nik. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward this to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks so much.
2021-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome!
2021-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules