active track mode
331 10 2021-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marekmk7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 407247 ft
New Zealand

help please. active track mode does not appear on R of screen to select when using the DJI fly app. I have it set on normal, not sports mode, the drone is hovering 30 m and 10 m away. what am I doing wrong?? thank you marek
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there marek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2021-10-14
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 20:47
Hello there marek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

thank you for getting back stephen, . using iOS apple 12 pro max  phone, no error messages, all updates on phone and DJI  fly app are up to date. have also tried to delete the app from device and download it again from the app store and the issue remains. also tried with the go 4 app and issue remains.
ps which app do you advice to use please?  marek
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

marekmk7 Posted at 10-14 21:19
thank you for getting back stephen, . using iOS apple 12 pro max  phone, no error messages, all updates on phone and DJI  fly app are up to date. have also tried to delete the app from device and download it again from the app store and the issue remains. also tried with the go 4 app and issue remains.
ps which app do you advice to use please?  marek

Hi there marekmk7. Thank you for the reply. May we please know what is the model of the DJI drone that are having issues with the activetrack mode? Thank you.
2021-10-14
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
New Zealand

Mavic Air 2
2021-10-14
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
New Zealand

ps which app do you advice to use please? DJI Fly or DJI GO 4
2021-10-14
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The MA2 can only be used with the Fly app. If I am remembering this correctly, you just have to draw a box around the target and the selection window opens to chose POI or Parallel tracking. I am forgetful but I think that is fairly close to being correct. I just used this last week...no excuse for me right now ;-)
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there marekmk7. Thank you for the reply. Since your DJI drone is the DJI Mavic Air 2. Kindly please download the DJI Fly application. The DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive. Compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, DJI FPV, DJI Air 2S, DJI Mini SE. Thank you.

2021-10-14
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Fly app ,Its tho one I've been using for past few years on my drone flying. Tied the DJI go for for the first time today, trouble shooting

Thank you for idea Gary. I have used active tracking before and no issue, do not get that option to engage it by the icon that should be below the RTH icon.
2021-10-15
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
New Zealand

correction

tried the DJI go
2021-10-15
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2