Mimo not found in App store
58906 50 2021-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MFAPhf00Kwrw
New

United States

Most of these question have gone unanswered for over a year. I expect an answer to my issue as well as aproblem fix or I'm sending my issue to the BBB
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_C23YHtlAnxtk
New

Romania

Please fix your app, so it can be present in Google Play.

It is unacceptable for a consumer product to have the app banned from an app store.

Installing an apk from 3rd party location is cumbersome. If it's not working, it renders the device (I have an OM 5) unusable. If I was you (DJI) I would fix this problem within days, not sitting with the problem such a long time.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_SaMX8M8Lc4sY
New

United States

Where is a working Mimo app for android..? Don't tell me from your website because those do not work.. When trying to open the file, it attempts to open completely unrelated apps.
I just bought this OM 5 and it might at well be a paper weight at this point.
Please provide an immediate fix to this.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_SaMX8M8Lc4sY
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-10-15 00:21
Hi there, DJI now provides the most current versions of its Android apps on DJI's website instead of the Google Play Store. To install or update the most recent Android version of a DJI app such as DJI Fly or DJI Mimo, visit https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav and select the app you'd like to install. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

These DO NOT WORK
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_A6vOSl7OIrJF
New

India

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-10-15 00:21
Hi there, DJI now provides the most current versions of its Android apps on DJI's website instead of the Google Play Store. To install or update the most recent Android version of a DJI app such as DJI Fly or DJI Mimo, visit https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav and select the app you'd like to install. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I downloaded the DJI mimo app as instructed by you. However it falls to run on one plus 9. I had installed earlier in the same OnePlus 9 last year and was working, but stopped working after recent phone update.
Please help and guide.
2022-8-14
Use props
TalArSem
lvl.1

United States

Can't use the new gimbal I bought because of this. Corporate MDM does not allow unverified apps to be installed outside of the Play store. Please right your wrongs and get these apps back in the Play store.
2022-9-8
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

TalArSem Posted at 9-8 10:22
Can't use the new gimbal I bought because of this. Corporate MDM does not allow unverified apps to be installed outside of the Play store. Please right your wrongs and get these apps back in the Play store.

Any chance you guys have iPhones to download Mimo from their App Store to fit your needs?
It's been almost a year since they removed DJI apps from the Play Store.
2022-9-8
Use props
TalArSem
lvl.1

United States

Beta5K Posted at 9-8 13:58
Any chance you guys have iPhones to download Mimo from their App Store to fit your needs?
It's been almost a year since they removed DJI apps from the Play Store.

No. I'm not buying a $700 iPhone to use a $129 gimbal when we have corporately provided Android devices. They have the app/apk. It is pretty ridiculous not to publish it to the Play store.
2022-9-8
Use props
jimlock
lvl.1
United States

It was removed because the app tries to steal your private information.
2023-3-5
Use props
Pushbutan
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_MFAPhf00Kwrw Posted at 2022-4-30 00:39
Most of these question have gone unanswered for over a year. I expect an answer to my issue as well as aproblem fix or I'm sending my issue to the BBB

Its a pretty crap situation with the app, but your threat about sending to BBB (im guessing you mean better business bureau) , if so, that threat means.....

wait for it...

Fuck all

the bbb is a private company, with zero powers, they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

if (and i stress "if" ) dji was an accredited BBB business, which they are not, but if they were, it would maybe have the dramatic effect you was hoping for.
2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_rFnsZW3xWqK0
New

Netherlands

DJI seems to excel when it comes to the user experience and from what I've heard you're doing a lot beter than GoPro.

Because of this, I'm confused why it's taking so long to fix an app that's pretty crucial for using your products?

I was able to install it on my Google Pixel 7 with corporate (partial) MDM enabled, but it would be a much more pleasant experience if the app was available in the Play Store...
2023-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules