Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Attempting to contact DJI Panda about the Pocket 2 competition
1049 11 2021-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

As seen on the other threads on the forum, I have been trying to contact DJI representatives about the DJI Pocket 2 photo contest (see https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=245892 for the original thread), as it is almost two months since the competition winners were announced and were promised to be contacted 'in a few days' by DJI. However, nothing has happened from their side unless I have contacted them myself, and even then, most of the time the answers have been in the form of 'we will try to do it ASAP' and pretty much nothing else. This applies to those DJI workers who have replied something - DJI Panda, who is said to be the main organizer of the competition, hasn't given even that much of an answer.

The last time I was in touch with them, I heard them say some of the competition accounts have not been verified and that has slowed them down. I have attempted to contact DJI Panda directly, both by PM in the forums and by email, but never had had a direct response. My latest attempt was three days ago, when I asked if the account owners themselves need to do the verification themselves or if it is something only DJI representatives can handle, so I could do my part in getting this onward if needed. But still, no response.

I feel neglected and extremely disappointed by the way this has been handled, or rather, has not been handled. We filled our part of the promise and sent pictures to the competition so DJI can use them for their marketing, but we have not received the rewards we were promised to get for this.

So could you please do something already? At least if it is about us needing to do something to get the accounts verified and the rewards given, then please tell us what we need to do!

2021-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to read this feedback and issue you've encountered. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and checking, thank you for your patience.
2021-10-15
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 10-15 15:57
Hi there, we are sorry to read this feedback and issue you've encountered. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and checking, thank you for your patience.

On one hand, I am happy to receive a reply. On the other, I am not exactly happy to get another one of those generic "we will direct it forward, please wait some more" replies.

It will be soon two months, isn't that enough waiting?

At least do clarify us if we users ourselves need to verify our accounts or if it is something only the competition organizers can take care of.
2021-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-16 10:27
On one hand, I am happy to receive a reply. On the other, I am not exactly happy to get another one of those generic "we will direct it forward, please wait some more" replies.

It will be soon two months, isn't that enough waiting?

Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience on your part and we apologize for your frustrations. We have relayed this with the team relevant as of writing. Surely, we'll update you once information is available. Thank you in advance.
2021-10-16
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 15:02
Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience on your part and we apologize for your frustrations. We have relayed this with the team relevant as of writing. Surely, we'll update you once information is available. Thank you in advance.

So, still no information if we can do anything to verify our accounts?

Would be at least nice to know if we could get it moving onward. I wouldn't wonder the sluggishness of this process as much if it turned out we must verify our own accounts before you can carry on with dealing the rewards.

I am not keeping on commenting to be mean, it's just that I am very frustrated for your promise being way overdue and this is not only about me, but also all the other winners of the competition.
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-18 07:31
So, still no information if we can do anything to verify our accounts?

Would be at least nice to know if we could get it moving onward. I wouldn't wonder the sluggishness of this process as much if it turned out we must verify our own accounts before you can carry on with dealing the rewards.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Our corresponding team is dealing with it and there will be an update for you soon.
2021-10-18
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Any estimate about the time of the reply coming?
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 10-20 04:29
Any estimate about the time of the reply coming?

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting. Regarding the response issue, we have sent feedback to the relevant department. In addition, we noticed that the process has been completed and the rewards will be issued soon. Please wait for the update. If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-10-20
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-20 22:41
Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting. Regarding the response issue, we have sent feedback to the relevant department. In addition, we noticed that the process has been completed and the rewards will be issued soon. Please wait for the update. If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for the reply and for FINALLY taking care of the issue. I wish you would be a "bit" faster the next time something similar will be announced, but happy to finally get the reward, even though DJI Panda themselves never replied to me.

One more question though: How much time do I have to use the credits? I remember reading that the credits that have been gained by exchanging points are available until the December of the following year - does the same apply to these credits?

Anyway, thank you for this. I'll have to see if I buy something very soon or if I spare them for later after collecting more points for future exchanges, depending on the time available for using the credits.
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 10-21 05:15
Thank you for the reply and for FINALLY taking care of the issue. I wish you would be a "bit" faster the next time something similar will be announced, but happy to finally get the reward, even though DJI Panda themselves never replied to me.

One more question though: How much time do I have to use the credits? I remember reading that the credits that have been gained by exchanging points are available until the December of the following year - does the same apply to these credits?

Glad that you got the reward. The DJI Credit availability period is from the date when DJI Credit is made available until December 31 of the following year.
2021-10-21
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-21 19:00
Glad that you got the reward. The DJI Credit availability period is from the date when DJI Credit is made available until December 31 of the following year.

Thank you for that information, I think I will save them for later use. Just need to collect more points to get what I am interested in.
2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-22 04:46
Thank you for that information, I think I will save them for later use. Just need to collect more points to get what I am interested in.

You're most welcome. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for your support.
2021-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules