Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Want to know how I landed high-paying clients?
1194 5 2021-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

droners.io but I had a website.  It's not that great anymore but it was used for people to find my work.  They see what shots you've taken, what you have, if they like what they see they message you.  So you need a site with some work and items you have at least, not just nothing.  You have to show them you are knowledgable and your equipment is top-end enough to fulfill their expectations with an initial message when you bid for the job.  Usually around $125 is the rate.  I've had jobs $350 and higher.  You can go super less than everyone else which has worked for them to know you.  Basically, hello "website address" is my work.  I have these equipments and have been working with clients in the past (even if you haven't they will usually give you a shot list to follow), you answer their questions if they have any but need to add availability such as I can do it tomorrow as the weather looks good.  It's not too windy, etc.

Originally, I got my license and drones for WeGoLook and Dronebase but believe it or not, they never got me hired once and got lots of high-paying clients because of droners.  Dronebase also pays less.  Unless you have like a $30k drone and thermal certifications, Dronebase is bad.

There are two different expectations, one for people who are looking for an inspection in which the M2Z is best and another expectation is for it to be presentable in which the M2P with Auto adjustment in Lightroom pretty much addresses that problem with ease.  The most important at times is how much sky percentage you have in your shots.  Some want 10%, some want 25%.  They do complain but work with you and still pay you.  Most of the time they want it to be partially cloudy or sunny.  They don't "want" hard shadows which means 11AM-2PM is best.  I find it can vary and sometimes even 6PM with sunlight can be cinematic.  I've given clients hard shadow jobs but they don't say anything and keep giving me more jobs.  Even very cloudy, they still pay and give more jobs..  How the framing of the photo matters so spend time trying to make it look nice.  Cardinal directions is the usual at times, a close shots low-angle (with sky) usually 60ft, and a high ones around 122m high and distant (10-20% sky) shows the client that they have can see the surroundings of the target property.
2021-10-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-10-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good info.  Thanks for sharing.  
2021-10-16
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Much appreciate the share man.  I haven't jumped into getting jobs yet, only been using for my productions.
2021-10-18
Use props
scubaAnn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2021-10-18
Use props
Zorgy
New

Ukraine