phantom 4 pro remote controller "beeping" noise when turning on
1907 5 2021-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

Hi,

Sometimes when I turn on my Phantom 4 Pro (most specifically the "remote controller") - I get a "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" non stop. I have to sometimes turn it on/off 3-4x, or fiddle with all the switches (sport/p/etc modes) before it turns off.

I don't really know why it is beeping like that (its a "fast" beep beep beep, etc), because sometimes just turning it off and on several times fixes it, other times moving the p/s/etc modes seems to fix it...

Anyone have any idea what it is, and how to fix it?

Thanks!

2021-10-16
Use props
sedeco
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8060653 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

hi  the all led charge on  or only 1  led ?   if all full charged  this need recalibrate the joystick   
2021-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the RC calibration to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft and check if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-10-16
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-16 22:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the RC calibration to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft and check if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support!

Okay. So - if I turn the remote controller on -

a) It does go BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, etc.
b) If I then go into the "calibrate" menu (remote->calibrate) - then click "start", the beeping does stop.
c) It asks me to make sure it is at the 'midpoint' then click start.
d) Then, it asks me to move things in the maximum direction in all directions.

It seems I first have to move the sticks left/right (because if I move them up/down - it stays at 0%). But as soon as I do right - then it goes 100%, then other directions work too. Then I do the little switch/dial, and it lets me finish.

So the beeping does "stop" - HOWEVER - if I turn the remote off, then on again - the beeping starts up again...

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

2021-10-17
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

sedeco Posted at 10-16 16:16
hi  the all led charge on  or only 1  led ?   if all full charged  this need recalibrate the joystick

right now 2.5 leds are charged, thx!

i've tried  'recalibrating' the joystick - and while the beeping stops (when I enter  that section) - and click finish, if I turn the remote off/on - it starts beeping again... any idea how to fix? thx!
2021-10-17
Use props
sedeco
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8060653 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

djiguy001 Posted at 10-17 15:25
right now 2.5 leds are charged, thx!

i've tried  'recalibrating' the joystick - and while the beeping stops (when I enter  that section) - and click finish, if I turn the remote off/on - it starts beeping again... any idea how to fix? thx!

hi   while you calibrate the joystick see each joystick  number from 0 to 100    if no see this this mean the any of joystick need  repair
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules