Mavic 2 zoom problems
1488 10 2021-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
montyj85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 763301 ft
United States

My Mavic 2 zoom is doing the IMU initializing thing, shows no image transmission, and says gimball disconnected. I have tried to reset to factory settings using DJI assistant 2 but my computer does not recognize my drone. I am using the USB C cable that came with my drone. Can anyone help me?

2021-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you provide us with more details? Please give us the screenshot of error message as well as the App firmware info page.

Besides, if the drone doesn't connect to DJI Assistant 2, you can try steps below:
1. Try another connecting cable, make sure that you have powered on the drone when connecting;
2. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2, note to download the app on the corresponding product page on the DJI official website, try to disable signed driver enforcement;
3. Try another PC if possible.
Sorry for the trouble you've encountered.
2021-10-16
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-16 18:30
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you provide us with more details? Please give us the screenshot of error message as well as the App firmware info page.

Besides, if the drone doesn't connect to DJI Assistant 2, you can try steps below:

Not sure where to find the App firmware info page.
2021-10-17
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

montyj85@gmail. Posted at 10-17 16:51
Not sure where to find the App firmware info page.

Hi, there. You could check your App firmware version from here. Besides, could you tell me if your computer can recognize your drone by using DJI Assistant 2? Thanks.
2021-10-18
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-18 02:56
[view_image]
Hi, there. You could check your App firmware version from here. Besides, could you tell me if your computer can recognize your drone by using DJI Assistant 2? Thanks.

2021-10-20
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-18 02:56
[view_image]

My computer does not recognize my drone by using DJI Assistant 2.
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

montyj85@gmail. Posted at 10-20 16:15
My computer does not recognize my drone by using DJI Assistant 2.

Hi, there. We recommend you could try another connecting cable, make sure that you have powered on the drone when connecting.
Besides, you could reinstall the DJI Assistant 2, note to download the app on the corresponding product page on the DJI official website, try to disable signed driver enforcement.
If the problem persists, please try to format the SD card, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your formating.
If the issue still not be solved, try another PC.
If none of the above methods work, it is recommended that you send the drone back, you can contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, they will help you create a case and guide you.
2021-10-21
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-21 03:16
Hi, there. We recommend you could try another connecting cable, make sure that you have powered on the drone when connecting.
Besides, you could reinstall the DJI Assistant 2, note to download the app on the corresponding product page on the DJI official website, try to disable signed driver enforcement.
If the problem persists, please try to format the SD card, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your formating.

How do you disable signed driver enforcement?
2021-10-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the mavic 2 requires the "Assistant 2 for mavic"  https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... ant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-10-22
Use props
montyj85
lvl.1
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-22 09:56
I think the mavic 2 requires the "Assistant 2 for mavic"  https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Thanks, but i've tried both
2021-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules