Osmo Pocket 2 waterproof mode exit?
4987 8 2021-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fule Sandor
lvl.1

Hungary

Dear all,

I am a newbie. Entered waterproof case mode in the camera menu. (settings/accessories/wp case mode on). Now I can not switch off waterproof case mode.

I can tap on the icon, the icon turns to OFF, but the device remains in wp case mode. On the main screen there is the icon, and the gimbal is limited.

How can I exit the wp case mode?

2021-10-16
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

2021-10-16
Use props
Fule Sandor
lvl.1

Hungary

Yes, I switched it ON by tapping this icon.
I would like to switch the mode OFF.
2021-10-16
Use props
Fule Sandor
lvl.1

Hungary

At last I found the OFF switch!
It is not enough to switch off the waterproof case mode in the settings/accessories menu. When you switch ON there, a new menu point appears swiping the cog to the right, 2 times. Waterproof case icon. Well, you have to switch off the waterproof case mode here as well.

DJI, stupid joke.
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Fule Sandor Posted at 10-17 07:29
It is not enough to switch off the waterproof case mode in the settings/accessories menu. When you switch ON there, a new menu point appears swiping the cog to the right, 2 times. Waterproof case icon. Well, you have to switch off the waterproof case mode here as well.

it is a quick setting button (cos not many people use water proof case)

but to those who use, they need a more quick access to turn it on an off considering the finger is wet.

sorry for the misleading.
2021-10-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Good to know this, in case I decide to buy one. Not sure yet though.
2021-10-18
Use props
djiuser_1wLoYwYzzzp1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18488 ft
United Kingdom

Fule Sandor Posted at 2021-10-17 07:29

My pocket 2 arrived yesterday and this one just caught me. I was pleased to find this thread and sort it out. It seems a little odd that most ‘buttons’ you can press once for ‘on’ and again for ‘off’ but this one is different.
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_1wLoYwYzzzp1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18488 ft
United Kingdom

Fule Sandor Posted at 2021-10-17 07:29

My pocket 2 arrived yesterday and this one just caught me. I was pleased to find this thread and sort it out. It seems a little odd that most ‘buttons’ you can press once for ‘on’ and again for ‘off’ but this one is different.
2022-8-22
Use props
fansd3ed9d66
New

United States

This one got me too, but don’t blame yourself this is just ...ty programming
Idk why you need to enable a button to show it on a menu only for you to be able to toggle the feature on/off
Put the dam feature in the menu by default and let folks turn it on and off as they please. No hiding features, seems silly
2023-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules