Mini 2 Not Connecting
1125 3 2021-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

RE : DJI MINI 2 - Aircraft not connected

Hi, bought the above drone yesterday and downloaded the APP, but dispite many efforts have not been able to connect the drone to the RC, any tutorial videos on youtube seem to have a different screen outlay, in that the tutorials all refer to the on screen 'connect aircraft' button. I have tried using the function buttons on the RC and both the RC and drone scan for connection, but doesn't seem to work, in that I get no live screen view from the camera and the app still says 'aircraft not connected' . Both drone and RC are fully charged. The app I am using is DJI pilot V1.9.0, but there are two apps on the playstore and I have tried both, but still no joy. Has there been a new version of the app as most of the tutorials are nearly 1 year old? Can anyone offer help please?
Twitter
Facebook
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2021-10-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks a bit like a double post?
2021-10-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to get the DJI Fly app for the Mini2.
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Halloween1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please download the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for you to be able to use the DJI Mini 2. The DJI Fly application interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive. Compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, DJI FPV, DJI Air 2S, DJI Mini SE. Thank you.
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules