Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25380883 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Guys,
Recently i updated my DJI Fly App to 1.4.12 and after that "Remote Identification Menu" (Aeroscope) was dissapeared from Safety Menu. Is there any way to recover that?

2021-10-17
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Maybe this is a code error or they decided that they will use another remote id system
2021-10-17
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 10-17 07:36
Maybe this is a code error or they decided that they will use another remote id system

I think DJI Hardcore this settings on the App and made it always ON!
2021-10-17
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

miniDrone360 Posted at 10-17 08:40
I think DJI Hardcore this settings on the App and made it always ON!

Maybe Yes but without writing anything what to identify?
2021-10-17
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Niknik Posted at 10-17 09:10
Maybe Yes but without writing anything what to identify?

Maybe transmit Just Drone's Serial Number and DJI Account email to Aeroscope system.
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-10-17
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

miniDrone360 Posted at 10-17 09:29
Maybe transmit Just Drone's Serial Number and DJI Account email to Aeroscope system.

Aeroscope is always transmitting on every single DJI drone, those settings were only optional info you could add so anyone with the Aeroscope equipment could read that extra information (what you where doing, permits, etc). Even if both of them were disabled any DJI Aeroscope equipment will still receive your serial number, flight path, home point, GPS position of the controller (if you have GPS on in the screen device connected to the controller), etc.

Aeroscope always transmitting (an official MITM factory hack basically) is the main reason I'll be switching from DJI to Autel Evo III/ Lite+ soon because Aeroscope is quite popular in my country and the drone transmitting my flight info and controller position without my permission is a flagrant violation of my privacy.

PS: I also noticed the optional settings disappeared from the app.
2021-10-18
Use props
Josemuriel
lvl.1

Spain

I am also waiting for the EVOIII I live in Spain in Madrid. Here you can't even turn it on to test it, since the police show up at your house, it has the AEROSCOPE system and fixed antennas installed all over Madrid ... There is nowhere to test the drone ... all forbidden ... and not even in the garden of my house I can turn it on and fly it 5 meters from the ground to test it ..
It's a shame because I've always had DJI. I sold my drone and now I'm going for the AUTEL EVO III and for the AUTEL EVO NANO I hope they come out soon.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules