Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom Yawing Left When Flying
849 5 2021-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colten_q14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 305420 ft
United States

Hello there, I have had my drone for quite a while but am still new to posting. I recently just went on a trip where I wanted to fly my drone but whenever I flew it would just start yawing left slowly, it always did it too, hovering, backwards, left, right, and going forwards. I have recalibrated control sticks and calibrated vision sensors on the DJI assistant app. My next step would be to replace props but they look to be in good condition and have never crashed into anything.

Help would be appreaciated, thanks.

2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there colten_q14. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to replace the propellers of the said DJI drone to see if the issue will still persist. If the issue persist after doing these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Perhaps you could post the log file (in zip format) for a sample flight that has the problem. It may show the controller as being offset, possibly intermittent since you have done the calibration with no success. If the controller is at fault, that would show in the log file as if you are doing that manually.
2021-10-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A very small amount of warpage in the prop could cause this,  if you have the combo bag the props have a habit of getting snagged causing the blade to deform very slightly.
2021-10-18
Use props
colten_q14
lvl.1
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 2021-10-17 19:27
Perhaps you could post the log file (in zip format) for a sample flight that has the problem. It may show the controller as being offset, possibly intermittent since you have done the calibration with no success. If the controller is at fault, that would show in the log file as if you are doing that manually.

I checked the logs and it shows the movement yawing to the left on the map (with the arrowing showing which way it was pointed) and it showed no movement on the left control stick so I do not believe that it is a problem with the stick calibration.
2022-1-18
Use props
colten_q14
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2021-10-18 02:05
A very small amount of warpage in the prop could cause this,  if you have the combo bag the props have a habit of getting snagged causing the blade to deform very slightly.

I ordered new propellers that clearly had no signs of warping and the problem still persists, latest firmware, fresh calibration of the vision sensors, nada.
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules