latest firmware update. Authorization Zone not working
3693 3 2021-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KryosChaos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1572595 ft
United States

So tonight i downloaded and installed the firmware update.  01.01.0670 and the install worked fine but when I went to fly I got a complete stop when I tried to fly my drone into an authization zone.  I went through the process for the unlock and got an error at the end of the unlock.  I have included a screen capture of all the aspects of it including the error message "request failed. Contact DJI support for assistance (Error Code: -1)

I had to land the drone, power off the drone, power off the controller, power off the phone.  Brought all of them back up and went through the process and it worked the second time.  I am not sure if it worke because I had turned off the zone or nbecause it the system worked and didn't give me an error.
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KryosChaos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
KryosChaos
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-17 21:07
Hello there KryosChaos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Well that is pretty much a waste of time... if you are not able to send this data over to them what is the purpose of having a forum
2021-10-18
Use props
KryosChaos
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-17 21:07
Hello there KryosChaos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

This is what is what i got in return to your recommendation to email the support.  That reply was as much of a waste of time as yours was.  

This should go to the enginnering team to see what is going on as they are the ones that need to see this.  but instead knuckleheads are thinking they know how to fix what they don't and can't

Hank.Su (Support)

2021年10月18日 GMT+823:10

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your mail.

In regard to the error code: -1, it seems the verification process was failed when submitting the unlocking request, we recommend you please kindly log out and in the DJI Account in the DJI App, then try again.

For this issue, could you please:
1. Reconnect the drone() with the DJI app , then sign in your DJI account in the APP.
2. Update the DJI app, fly safe database version, the firmware of the drone and remote controller to the latest version.
3. Ensure the mobile device has a good internet connection and GPS satellites connected reaches more than 10.

If you still have the issues, please try:
• Logging out and into your DJI account.
• Uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
• Using another device.
• Disconnecting and reconnecting to the mobile device repeatedly.

If it still does not work, could you please provide the following details so that we can help you check this issue?
1. A video of the unlocking process.
2. The flight coordinates.
3. A screenshot of the DJI app's about page (General setting->About).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. You’ll soon receive a customer satisfaction survey for our service. We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions, and hope that you can share your valuable ideas with us. If your problem has not yet been solved, we will continue to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.

We would like to remind you that during the period of outbreak prevention and control, please avoid visiting areas where the disease is prevalent, and also avoid crowds. Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. We will defeat this disease!

Best regards,
Hank.Su
DJI Technical Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules