DJI Assistant 2 does not recognise M2P controller
915 3 2021-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 999708 ft
Australia

My GO 4 app (IOS) reports that I need to update the firmware on my standard M2P controller.  When I select "update" it says "failed".  When I connect the controller to a PC by USB cable I can't get DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (v2.0.14) to recognize the device.  It does not list any devices. What am I doing wrong?
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chook. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 from the DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ) once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
Chook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 999708 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-17 20:47
Hello there Chook. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 from the DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ) once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

Hi Stephen,  That worked.  Uninstalled, downloaded from the .exe, installed and it now works. Earlier today I downloaded from the zip and installed it (without uninstalling) and it did not work.
Thank you for your help.
Chook
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chook Posted at 10-17 21:51
Hi Stephen,  That worked.  Uninstalled, downloaded from the .exe, installed and it now works. Earlier today I downloaded from the zip and installed it (without uninstalling) and it did not work.
Thank you for your help.
Chook

Hi there Chook. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is now working fine. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules