Live in the city (Chicago)..!”
726 6 2021-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T21fQpee50cq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137215 ft
United States

Hi everybody my name is Robert and I am not new to the RC world. I have 4 plans, the Traxxas VXL 4x4, a boat, so I’ve been into the hobby for quite a while.” Actually since I was really young..!” And now I’m into the drone world so I bought the new A2S and i live in the city itself, (Chicago)..! My question is..? I need help with witch are the better, or best, signal booster’s that can go lower than 2.4 MHZ and with higher Db ranges…?”  The more options the better.! Thanks for ur time, I really appreciate it..”
           Robert from Chicago.!”
2021-10-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You really shouldn't need any additional booster the DJI drones have plenty of range to maintain VLOS.
2021-10-19
Use props
djiuser_T21fQpee50cq
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-19 00:52
You really shouldn't need any additional booster the DJI drones have plenty of range to maintain VLOS.

What’s Vlos
2021-10-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VLOS = Visual Line of Sight.
2021-10-19
Use props
djiuser_T21fQpee50cq
lvl.1
United States

Okay I wasn’t sure lol. Well I’m flying beyond my (VLOS) and I live inside, inside the city. I’m only 15-20 mins away  from downtown Chicago so I’m in a really developed, and well populated area.
F70B291E-AD2F-45BF-9375-0B12A6C827C7.jpeg
B44F4683-6ADC-48BB-AC12-EA355420A049.jpeg
2021-10-19
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Welcome to the exciting world of drones!This Information is from UAV Coach, but this information is easy to find elsewhere also.
UAV Coach - Drone Laws USA
Recreational / Hobbyist Rules—Flying for Fun
You must take The Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST) required by the FAA. We’re proud to be an FAA-approved test administrator. Take the free online training and receive your certificate of completion with UAV Coach.
You must fly for hobby or recreatiofrom UAV Coach - drone laws in USA ONLY (no side jobs or in-kind work allowed).
You must register your UAV with the FAA on the FAADroneZone website.
You must fly within visual line-of-sight.
You must follow community-based safety guidelines and fly within the programming of a nationwide community-based organization (CBO) like the AMA.
You must fly a drone under 55 lbs. unless certified by a community-based organization.
You must never fly near other aircraft.
You must fly in Class G airspace. If you need to fly in Class B, C, D or E controlled airspace, you need to apply for airspace authorization. Check out our LAANC authorization guide to better understand how that authorization process works.
You must never fly near emergency response efforts.

2021-11-16
Use props
jetguat
lvl.1

United States

videoeditman Posted at 11-16 07:40
Welcome to the exciting world of drones!This Information is from UAV Coach, but this information is easy to find elsewhere also.
UAV Coach - Drone Laws USA
Recreational / Hobbyist Rules—Flying for Fun

thanks for posting this... I'm new to drone world, and waiting on my Mini2 to arrive.  
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules