Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 zoom
623 1 2021-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franco ct
lvl.1
Flight distance : 799905 ft
Italy

Hello there, I just switched phone from samsung S8 to S21 ultra. On the old phone everything is still perfect on the new one, (same cable same everything) I see the camera of the drone all grey, if I shoot a picture it'll goes to the gallery but the live camera doesn't work, It's just all grey.
Thanks for your help......All firmwares are updated
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Franco ct. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ) . Thank you.
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules