Qualità della stabilizzazione bassissima. Problema sulla OSMO ?
1008 3 2021-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adamka87
New

Italy

Ciao, possiedo una DJI OM 4 comprata usata da un ragazzo (sembrava affidabile) che l'ha venduta per inutilizzo. Ho notato utilizzandola che la qualità della stabilizzazione è pessima quando mi muovo camminando. Il video traballa tutto, come se tenessi in mano il telefono, se non addirittuta peggio. Mi chiedo se sia normale questa cosa o se ha un problema il dispositivo. Dovrei utilizzare la OM4 per lavoro, creando riprese in movimento, ma se la qualità è questa mi è praticamente inutile. se serve vi linko qui un breve video per farvi vedere il problema.

Grazie per le risposte

Di seguito un breve video registrato da me in cui si può notare il problema

https://youtu.be/t4oxCxL0Mtc
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adamka87. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using on your DJI OM 4 and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2021-10-18
Use props
Adamka87
New

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 19:50
Hello there Adamka87. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using on your DJI OM 4 and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you. Thank you.

Hi! I have a Samsung A71 phone. Here you can find a short video where you can view the problem

Video problem
https://youtu.be/t4oxCxL0Mtc
2021-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Adamka87 Posted at 10-19 06:31
Hi! I have a Samsung A71 phone. Here you can find a short video where you can view the problem

Hi there Adamka87. Thank you for these information and this video that you have provided. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI OM 4 to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A71 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A71 will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf ). In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules