RTH controller spark not response
1057 6 2021-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUI Chee Fai
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi , I own a spark since 2018 and I never test or use the rth button before on controller .
Since suggested by my friend to test it , only I notice it don't function at all
No beep sound press, not response when I hold it
All other button on remote will beep once when press except the rth button
The remote control never spoiled before except the USB port which I sent back to change aft it broken .
Any way to activate the rth button on controller or any suggestion for this issue
Even thou I never use the rth function in control, yet I wish to make sure it functioning
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to test the unit in a different location to see if the issue persists? Please note that you may need a strong GPS signal to initiate the RTH on your DJI Spark. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-20
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Germany

Hi,

You do know that you have to press and hold the RTH button on the remote for it to register, right?

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-10-21
Use props
SUI Chee Fai
lvl.1

Malaysia

Wolferl Posted at 10-21 04:51
Hi,

You do know that you have to press and hold the RTH button on the remote for it to register, right?

Yes. I watched the video on RTH before I go test it , pressing in and hold it to activate rth yet nothing happen.  It should have sound "beep" on all button in Remote when press , yet only the RTH button don't have any "beep" or response wether you press it or you hold it up to minute .
2021-10-21
Use props
SUI Chee Fai
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-20 22:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to test the unit in a different location to see if the issue persists? Please note that you may need a strong GPS signal to initiate the RTH on your DJI Spark. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Try in numerous location with gps and satellite number 15 above
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SUI Chee Fai Posted at 10-21 05:16
Try in numerous location with gps and satellite number 15 above

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to re-link the aircraft to the remote controller as this will also help us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-10-22
Use props
SUI Chee Fai
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 05:09
Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to re-link the aircraft to the remote controller as this will also help us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Re-link is done
The button RTH is unresponsive - press and hold without any "beep" or sound or voice
2021-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules