50mm equivalent lenses
650 2 2021-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ColinBrownPhoto
New
Australia

I have the pocket 2 creator combo. The device lens & supplied wider angle lens at 20mm & 16mm are fine for many puposes. However to get best out of gimbal & 16MPix camera, i would really like to narrow field of view to something close to the 90 degrees of a 50mm full frame equivalent. There are clip on lenses for smart phone cameras. Anyone seen anything similar but with magnetic clip for Pocket 2?  

2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ColinBrownPhoto. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who uses the said 50mm lenses and share there experiences using it as well. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Pocket 2. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use and it might void the warranty of your DJI Pocket 2 as well. Thank you.
2021-10-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything similar for our Pocket 2s.  
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules