Issue: Check your storage. No timelapses
452 3 2021-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gons67
New

Spain

My Osmo Mobile 2 is not able to record any timelapse (hyperlapse...) because it says that there is no storage.
This is a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S21+, Android 11) with 140 GB available.
The Osmo doesn´t have any problem to record a video ?? but not a timelapse.
I reinstalled the app and it did not work.

Any support is much appreciated.

Regards
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gons67. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21+ ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21+ will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.
2021-10-20
Use props
Gons67
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 23:58
Hello there Gons67. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21+ ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21+ will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

Thanks for you quick response. I will check with a different phone, but it is surprising that the pair (Mobile phone - Osmo) works perfectly but the lapses, with a message about the problem with the storage when there is no problem at all recording ordinary video
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Gons67 Posted at 10-21 00:21
Thanks for you quick response. I will check with a different phone, but it is surprising that the pair (Mobile phone - Osmo) works perfectly but the lapses, with a message about the problem with the storage when there is no problem at all recording ordinary video

Hi there Gons67. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules