Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App "Not Installed" error on Samsung S10+
2813 5 2021-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyResta
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,
I've been wasting time now on trying to fix this and hope someone here can help me. I have a Samsung S10+ fully updated to the latest Android version. This morning I noticed the DJI Fly app prompting me to update it to the new version, so I did...but now it won't install. Thinking of a fix to this, I uninstalled the current version I had on the phone but to no success, the APK package seems to be installing but then I get the error message APP NOT INSTALLED.

I tried downloading and installing and older version of the app now to at least get back to flying but even the older versions give me the same error! It's already a joke that an official app from a big company like DJI is not present on the official android app store, I can get passed this, but now this is really getting annoying. The phone is fully compatible with the app as seen from the fact that it is present on the compatibility list and also since I have used successfully the previous version before today. What can I do now?

Thanks for your time.
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_5UJLOPUmE186
New
Kazakhstan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-10-21 05:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

I had the same problem. It helped.
Thanks
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5UJLOPUmE186 Posted at 1-25 05:53
I had the same problem. It helped.
Thanks

Thank you for your response and we're glad that you manage to isolate the issue using the troubleshooting steps above. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_y25s6GCAayPA
New

Brazil

Tenho sansung s10 plus e aplicativo está bugado não funciona.
2022-1-29
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

FIXED    https://youtu.be/PC7E9tYxqZM
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules