Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CC Photography
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1635459 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the answer after doing a search.

Anyway, is anyone else having problems with the Pano's stitching correctly?
It looks like the SW isn't putting them together correctly and they look lousy.

Look to the right and left of the sun and you'll see what I mean:

Other than this issue, everything works great on the drone. I'm using the latest app and FW. and using an android phone - galaxy s20.

thanks!!

2021-10-21
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, sometimes there ARE some abnormalities when the app processes the Panos. It depends on the the subject. If using filters it can get confused also. I never use the "sphere" pano anyway but if you capture the pano and use the option to save the individual images, you can then use a separate program to create a better pano
2021-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very cool!
(even with the bad stitching, which can be a problem indeed)
2021-10-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes sometimes that does happen,  I always save the originals just incase I want to try a manual stich later.
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if all the panorama that you had created does the same issue? In addition,  you may try to manually stitch the pano using 3rd party editing software. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-10-22
Use props
CC Photography
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for all the replies. I will try and do a manual stitch on the next one. but yes, they all have a stiching issue. see my gallery in skypixel.
https://www.skypixel.com/users/chowlan
2021-10-22
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

CC Photography Posted at 10-22 02:23
Thanks for all the replies. I will try and do a manual stitch on the next one. but yes, they all have a stiching issue. see my gallery in skypixel.
https://www.skypixel.com/users/chowlan

Yes I have noticed the same issues!
2021-10-22
Use props
CC Photography
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

videoeditman Posted at 10-22 06:39
Yes I have noticed the same issues!Skypixel

Where is that place, It's totally cool!!. But glad I'm not the only one seeing the issue.
2021-10-23
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
United States

CC Photography Posted at 10-23 04:35
Where is that place, It's totally cool!!. But glad I'm not the only one seeing the issue.

Ha Ha Tonka State Park - Lake of the Ozarks
2021-10-23
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've experienced this issue. At first I thought it was because of the wind at higher altitude with the A2S being a bit unstable but even on calm days I saw this.  I'm guessing the SW processing has a hard time with some clouds or landscapes in the distance.

2021-10-23
Use props
CC Photography
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

videoeditman Posted at 10-23 04:45
Ha Ha Tonka State Park - Lake of the Ozarks

I love exploring old ruins and looking up the history of them.
Here is a video I did with my original mavic air. (one of my favorite drones
I ever owned) Which never had the stitching issue, btw.

2021-10-23
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
United States

Very Nice, thanks for sharing.

PARK HISTORY
AT HA HA TONKA STATE PARK

Today’s visitors are not the first to be attracted to the remarkable beauty and wonders found in the area. The spring water, wooded hills and abundant wildlife attracted both American Indians and settlers. The journals of many settlers and explorers in the early 1800s mentioned the remarkable features of the area. The first permanent mill was established in 1830 by a man named Garland, who dammed the lower end of the spring and constructed a grist mill. Remnants of a mill can still be seen on the trail to the spring. Garland was linked with a band of counterfeiters who used several caves in the area.

In 1903, Robert M. Snyder, a wealthy Kansas City businessman, visited the area and was so impressed that he began purchasing land to build his private retreat. He envisioned a European-style castle with 60 rooms and a center atrium rising three and one-half stories to a skylight. He also planned a water tower, greenhouses and stables. The materials were extracted from the area, with sandstone quarried nearby and transported by a mule-drawn wagon and miniature railroad. Construction began historic photo of the syder family with father and four sonsin 1905 but was halted a year later with the death of Snyder in one of the state’s first automobile accidents. Snyder’s sons finished the structure in 1922, although not quite as elaborately as originally planned. The castle originally overlooked a small spring-fed lake. In the 1920s, Snyder’s fought to stop the construction of Bagnell Dam but failed. The resulting Lake of the Ozarks divided the estate and consumed the small lake.

Eventually, the property was leased for use as a hotel. In 1942, sparks from a chimney ignited the roof and the fire gutted the castle. The carriage house burned the same day and in 1976, the water tower was burned by vandals. Today, only the ruins remain.

Efforts to preserve the area as a state park began in the early 1900s when Missouri Gov. Herbert S. Hadley visited the area. After several failed attempts, Ha Ha Tonka State Park was created in 1978. Since that time, the park has fascinated visitors with its geologic wonders, mysterious castle ruins and recreational opportunities for a day of relaxation and fun.
2021-10-23
Use props
CC Photography
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

videoeditman Posted at 10-23 17:29

PARK HISTORY

Cool! thanks for that!
2021-10-24
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Hate to ask a newbie question since I'm not a newbie (at least I don't think lol.)

I cannot seem to find the pano function in the Fly app for iOS 1.5.0.  Flying the A2S.   Did it move?  Is it still there at all?  I had heard the feature is not available for the M3, but surely they didn't take it out of the app for other drones.  Can someone please remind me where to find this in the Fly app?  Also, when entering the Quickshots or Mastershots menu (sometimes by mistake...me got fat fingers) how do I cancel and get back to normal flying?  Meanwhile I'll try to RTFM nd YouTube.  Thanks.
2021-11-17
Use props
fans6305e023
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2590108 ft
Bulgaria

Unfortunately, you are right
When I used Mavik I did not have such problems, but it uses the old application
With the new one, which is terribly buggy and the drone already makes the panoramas in a different way, there are still some problems
Even sometimes it is impossible to assemble them correctly yourself and not automatically with the drone.
The problems with the panorama have been discussed since they started using the new application and it is obvious that no one wants to fix them.
2021-11-18
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

fans6305e023 Posted at 11-18 03:50
Unfortunately, you are right
When I used Mavik I did not have such problems, but it uses the old application
With the new one, which is terribly buggy and the drone already makes the panoramas in a different way, there are still some problems

So if I understand correctly, I can no longer shoot pano with my A2S with 1.5.0?  I either have to wait for it to be re-added or roll back to a previous version?  (not sure if that can be done on iOS or if so I don't know how.)

I posted earlier in another thread how ridiculous it was to release the M3 without hyperlapse and other features that were already present in previous drones/software.  But to take features away from previous drones?  I would say it's just poor engineering, but it's obvious to me its poor marketing.  Too much politics seem to have crept into the DJI upper management for making a decision to release a product before its ready.

And don't get me started on the smart controller.
2021-11-18
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

videoeditman Posted at 10-23 17:29

PARK HISTORY

Very interesting, and a good change of topic from all this drone stuff!
2021-11-18
Use props
Traper50
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390128 ft

Poland

Fajna kula
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules