123Next >
68677 110 2021-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_R0TngESIpw6L
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233333 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I am having trouble getting the app on my new device this is a Nokia x20 and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Please help
2021-12-29
Use props
djiuser_R0TngESIpw6L
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233333 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_QL9gVysKtMTs Posted at 12-1 15:22
Im in the same boat.  MY drone is a paperweight at the moment.

Mine too
2021-12-30
Use props
gtnash
New
Flight distance : 114459 ft
United States

Pixel 5.  I've reinstalled several times clearling data and cache.  Crashes immediately.
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_U2f55GbkRr5F
New
Flight distance : 106404 ft
Australia

App still isnt opening on Samsung s21 ultra with the latest software ( G998BXXS3BULC ) after clearing the cache and uninstalling and re-installing. However it isn't coming up with the bug message anymore.
Any idea on an end date to this dilemma?
2022-1-2
Use props
djiuser_CWSSbyT7ryA4
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-21 19:17
Hello there StavenGuy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition the DJI Fly v1.4.12 application has been compatible with Android 12, please try to download the latest version through this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I have the Samsung S21. I bought the mavic mini last year. Everything worked fine. I recently clicked on my DJI fly app yesterday and it wouldnt open after multiple tries. I uninstalled the app thinking maybe i need to re download it....nope.

I went to google play store to re download it and the app doesnt exist now. I went to your site to click on your download link and once it downloads you arent able to open it. Says cannot open. Tried bunch of times.

What has happened to the app? Where'd it go on the google play store? This is ridiculous.  I spent a lot of money on this drone and now theres no app????

And like i said, the option to download it from the DJI site dont work either. Its not just me, i am seeing all android users and lots of S21 users are in the same position.

How do i get the app or find it?

Please help us!!!! We want to fly our drones. This is so ridiculous. Shouldn't have to go through this.
2022-1-4
Use props
djiuser_CWSSbyT7ryA4
New

Canada

djiuser_U2f55GbkRr5F Posted at 1-2 11:25
App still isnt opening on Samsung s21 ultra with the latest software ( G998BXXS3BULC ) after clearing the cache and uninstalling and re-installing. However it isn't coming up with the bug message anymore.
Any idea on an end date to this dilemma?

Im in the same position. Cant find it on app store and when i download it from DJI the download says cant open afterwards. Any solutions?
2022-1-4
Use props
OrangeRob
New
United Kingdom

Hi, Don't know if this helps anyone BUT I use a S21 Ultra (android 12) and was going to the DJI download page for the APK file once downloaded onto the phone I would click on the APK file and it just wouldn't do anything - what you need to do is hold down on it so it "selects" then click "open with" and choose the "APK Android opener"... Don't know how obvious this is but after I worked this out both my Ronin and DJI Go 4 apps know seem to be working?!
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_6Z2AO0iINjpq
New
Flight distance : 61949 ft
Slovenia

For those of you who have Samsung galaxy s21 ultra ... download the latest software version (1.12.2021), so far it hasn't let me into the app at all, but now it works flawlessly for me.
2022-1-8
Use props
tmsnyc
New

United States

I have a Pixel 3 XL, downloaded the latest (as of today) from the Download Center.

The app now opens, I was able to connect to my aircraft and remote controller.

However, as soon as I press "Go Fly" it flashes the flying screen for a fraction of a second and then goes white, and then goes back to the homepage. No error, no crash, no information.

This is astonishingly annoying.

I've been using my wife iPhone as a workaround but come on, we spent $1000 on a device we can't use?!
2022-1-11
Use props
Climbnride58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67736 ft
United States

Yeah, can’t fly my MA 2S
2022-1-13
Use props
nc3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10840 ft
United States

RealSkyMaster Posted at 2021-11-16 14:03
If it comforts you not only on Google's flagship. Even on the flagship from Samsung (S21 Ultra) it does not work. No video transmission (black screen) This is a very annoying situation because it is my only mobile phone and I can no longer use / fly my Air2

The DJI go app won't run on my Pixel 5 with Android 12 either. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing cache...
2022-1-15
Use props
Green Flag
New

United States

same problem:  Android 12 update  DJI GO 4 app crashes when opened.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, no improvement.    (other drone and DJI Fly app works ok)

Drone:   Mavic AIR   Model:U11X
Controller:  Model S01A

Android tablet:  Galaxy Tab S7 5G

If I have to buy a new drone,  It won't be DJI  I use this drone several times a week...

Posted for the hopes of a notification that things are fixed....
2022-1-18
Use props
Techgorilla
lvl.1
United States

My device does not work either it was working fine on android 11 but not android 12
2022-1-18
Use props
djiuser_ZxNiQIElIZZF
New

Russia

Good afternoon, I have the same problem (the application does not start on my phone).  No matter how many times you try to download it, the phone model is redmi note 8 pro
2022-1-19
Use props
Pablo Granados
New

Costa Rica

Seems no longer gives a damn about Android users, I was trying to use my Osmo thinking on giving it as a gift to my sister and get the latest one but the app doesn't work and no official update from DJI shame on you people.
2022-1-23
Use props
fans3415a610
New
Flight distance : 3750 ft
South Africa

FIX!

Had the same problem with my Samsung S21 Ultra.

Download the latest version of DJI GO 4 from DJI website itself - downloads/dji apps/dji go 4
I downloaded Version 4.3.46 from my phone & updated the DJI Go 4 app.

Works flawlessly now.
2022-1-24
Use props
PadilhaFernande
New

Luxembourg

Is strange but the App (DJI Fly) isn't in Play Store
2022-1-26
Use props
Mark O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6696 ft
United States

CTRL DJI crashes upon opening.

DJI, please update
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_bXqaxiE0TLWd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1836503 ft
Austria

Download the app via DJI's website! After that it should work!
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_bXqaxiE0TLWd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1836503 ft
Austria

djiuser_CWSSbyT7ryA4 Posted at 1-4 21:05
Im in the same position. Cant find it on app store and when i download it from DJI the download says cant open afterwards. Any solutions?

Download the app via DJI's website! After that it should work!
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_iAHxdzrKlFFc
New

Germany

Ich benutze noch die Dji Spark mit Samsung s8 plus. Ich habe jetzt ein neues Handy bekommen.  Jetzt mit dem neuen a52s 5g funktioniert die Dji go App nicht mehr. Wird es da noch etwas neues geben oder was kann ich machen?
2022-1-29
Use props
djiuser_AiVPSoRH6wBW
New
Flight distance : 3287 ft

United States

Green Flag Posted at 1-18 09:25
same problem:  Android 12 update  DJI GO 4 app crashes when opened.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, no improvement.    (other drone and DJI Fly app works ok)

Drone:   Mavic AIR   Model:U11X

Mine too..
2022-1-30
Use props
djiuser_cv0E7rtxKjPz
New

Bulgaria

We have to ask ourself what shady things are happening in the patched version of the app, if it is not available in the Google play store? It has been two months since the problem occur, there is no official plan when this will be fixed in the official version or an answer why this have happened in the first place.
2022-2-5
Use props
Pete Mitchell
New
Flight distance : 1655971 ft
United States

Upgraded to Android 12 and just like everyone else the DJI Go4 program crashes as soon as I click on it. From reading the comments it is obvious that this has been an issue for at least 3 months. This is criminal.

If DJI has had a bug fix (direct download APK) for months available on their website why isn't it on Google Play yet? Because it is obviously filled with spy software or other nefarious things that Google won't allow on the Play Store. This is disgusting.

This is shady and predatory. You sold me a product and advertised that there was a functional app available from a trustworthy source (Google Play). You are not trustworthy. This is bad faith and DJI completely lacks transparency or any type of business ethics. Was it the government or some organized crime group that has convinced you to do this??

I will be complaining to my government about this violation of the Consumer Protection Act.

Also, DJI stopped responding to this thread after the first person posted. That proves that both the company in general and the employees each individually are terrible humans

Mavic 2 Zoom
Galaxy S10+

Android 12
DJI Go4

2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_VaN7SMjroNn2
New

United States

Hello there StavenGuy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition the DJI Fly v1.4.12 application has been compatible with Android 12, please try to download the latest version through this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I have Samsung note 20 ultra with andriod 12. It crashed too.
The apk from the link didn't work either.
2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_3FHW6vVOyV5N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073950 ft
Ukraine

Hi guys,
No cleaning cache, not re intalling helps. Desperate with Android 12 and DJI go 4...
2022-2-10
Use props
MoManjoo786
lvl.1
Flight distance : 492297 ft
South Africa

Uninstalling the previous version then installing the latest version seems to work
2022-3-7
Use props
alien1
lvl.1

Australia

FIX YOUR FUCKING APP YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_nylScEWhuYb3
New

United States

No good solutions yet. Such a shame DJI can't fix the A12 issue... "Buy another phone isn't a fix in my mind".
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_0MMzYtlzYewS
New

United Kingdom

I have samsung galaxy z flip 3 android 12
DJI mini 2....how to get them working together
No app avaliable
2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_LCLrfIcOGB96
New

United States

Will paying for the litchi app work?
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_1OmBYX1GgPck
New

United States

I have the same issue. I have a Samsung S21 with Android 12. I installed the latest version of the DJI Fly APK. When I launch the app, it simply shows me the Academy screen with the three choices and freezes. I have tried deleting the cache but that didn't help.
PLEASE tell me how to fix it. I am going on a trip in three days and need this to work
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_6zOWAwv1eyN1
New

Czechia

Hi. I purchased model Mini 2 Combo in Czech Republic last week. First problem was missing another wings in package, second Samsung S21 Ultra isn't working with your product. Tell me please, why you sell it? This is a very frivolous approach. Very.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_6zOWAwv1eyN1 Posted at 3-28 01:23
Hi. I purchased model Mini 2 Combo in Czech Republic last week. First problem was missing another wings in package, second Samsung S21 Ultra isn't working with your product. Tell me please, why you sell it? This is a very frivolous approach. Very.

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.  
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_3VBYwyALEn4P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3267536 ft

South Africa

DJI Pilot not working on Android 12. When will it be fixed? Will it be fixed? My Enterprise Dual is rendered worthless!!
2022-4-15
Use props
Charl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3267536 ft

South Africa

DJI Fly app is not working on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite, Android 12. It worked perfectly on the same device running on Android 11. When will you fix the issue? My Enterprise Dual is rendered useless.
2022-4-15
Use props
gtriayDJI
New

Canada

Me too, I CANNOT OPEN or USE DJI Fly App anyomore on my Smasung S21 Ultra!!! WTF !!!! WHY April 14 2022
2022-4-16
Use props
gtriayDJI
New

Canada

Raul G Posted at 2021-12-28 22:43
Hello. This morning I updated my S21 Ultra to the latest firmware G998BS3BULC and every thing get bac to normal. The DJI Fly app is working propperly.

How did you update the Firmware?? I cannot us my Drone, thanks
2022-4-16
Use props
mudevil7
New
Flight distance : 10325 ft
Malaysia

I have installed by downloading the APK from DJI website, and installing it manually. It worked in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ running on Android 12.
The app is working well.
2022-4-30
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Android fro Version 5+ isn´t clearly a google product more. From that Version up to the 12 the phone producers used their hardware optimised routines for the android. I think the DJI needs all source codes of that specific Androids so they can write an allround solutions proggy for their entry app (Go3/Go4 and Fly apps)
2022-5-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules