DJI Fly App Doesn't Work on Android 12 Official Release
68627 110 2021-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TUSgc6LthhfR
New
United States

Thought I would share this here. Hopefully others find it. It's May 2022. I have a Samsung S21Ultra running Android 12. Haven't used my Mavic 2 zoom in many months. Headed to a wedding soon and thought I would use the drone. Not so much! DJI Go doesn't work with Android 12, but it works with my drone. DJI Fly works with my Android but not with my drone. So...after hours of DJI hell...I learned there's no way to make what I have work. So I downloaded the Litchi app which so far has been awesome. No way to update firmware so I used DJI Assistant 2 from their website, and connected my controller via a micro USB, and drone via USB C connector. Perfect updates! So drone is updated...controller is updated...and the Litchi app works better than the DJI app.  So far Android is happy...drone is happy...and I am happy. Let me know if you have more questions!
2022-5-4
Use props
djiuser_Kzx9mlZfHIkl
New

United Kingdom

Will the dji app run on the oppo find x5?, running android 12
2022-5-12
Use props
eisenfliege
lvl.3
Germany

Also not working on my S21pro - I use now my old IPad Air to fly, but a shame that there is no one fixing the DJI 4  Go 4 app. The rating of the app in the play store is going down to the floor and no one seems to have a problem with this.
2022-5-13
Use props
xavifabregas
New
Flight distance : 806280 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-21 19:17
Hello there StavenGuy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition the DJI Fly v1.4.12 application has been compatible with Android 12, please try to download the latest version through this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

DJI Fly app does not appers on Play Store in a Xiaomi 11T Pro / MIUI 13.0.9 / Android 12
And trying to download by web:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<RequestId>628268FB4CAB813139B98445</RequestId>
<HostId>terra-cn-oss-cdn-private-pro.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com</HostId>
<Key>a81c919a2cba4e93a2147801711c04d1/1652712990381-DJI-v1.6.1-220516-1025-51774-official-sec.apk</Key>
</Error>
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

xavifabregas Posted at 5-16 07:08
DJI Fly app does not appers on Play Store in a Xiaomi 11T Pro / MIUI 13.0.9 / Android 12
And trying to download by web:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Hi there xavifabregas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_dJcY2xD3r019
lvl.1

United States

I may have a solution. Install VMOS pro emulator from the vmos website, along with the emulator assistant (watch YouTube for exact details). Make an account.

Download and install the pilot app from the playstore once you are in the playstore. Pilot should be working correctly.

I will be able to confirm this works for flyingin 2 days when I get back to the Drone.

2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_a4nbPZT8s7fx
New

United States

Hello there StavenGuy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition the DJI Fly v1.4.12 application has been compatible with Android 12, please try to download the latest version through this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

still have the black screen I've updated all the software
2022-5-21
Use props
Tino V.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153904 ft
Belgium

djiuser_1OmBYX1GgPck Posted at 3-27 17:05
I have the same issue. I have a Samsung S21 with Android 12. I installed the latest version of the DJI Fly APK. When I launch the app, it simply shows me the Academy screen with the three choices and freezes. I have tried deleting the cache but that didn't help.
PLEASE tell me how to fix it. I am going on a trip in three days and need this to work

I have the same issue.  Still no solution !!   This is now Mai, 24, 2022 !!!
2022-5-24
Use props
AACSantos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82730 ft
Portugal

just to say.. exactly same thing here.... need and urgent fix in dji fly app
2022-5-24
Use props
CS19
New

Denmark

My Motorola Moto One with Android 10 works fine with Mini2 - My new Motorola Edge 20 with Android 12 doesn't work at all - the app never starts.....
Very annoying as I upgraded my phone for a better screeen........
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_1Qf6z7CTd0mB
New
Flight distance : 1924518 ft
Spain

I can't update my smartphone because it tells me that I will have problems with the Dji Fly app for my Mavic Mini due to incompatibility with android 12, my smartphone is Poco Phone F3, what can I do? Can I update without problem?
a greeting
2022-5-31
Use props
litwinfishing
New

Canada

djiuser_TUSgc6LthhfR Posted at 5-4 16:18
Thought I would share this here. Hopefully others find it. It's May 2022. I have a Samsung S21Ultra running Android 12. Haven't used my Mavic 2 zoom in many months. Headed to a wedding soon and thought I would use the drone. Not so much! DJI Go doesn't work with Android 12, but it works with my drone. DJI Fly works with my Android but not with my drone. So...after hours of DJI hell...I learned there's no way to make what I have work. So I downloaded the Litchi app which so far has been awesome. No way to update firmware so I used DJI Assistant 2 from their website, and connected my controller via a micro USB, and drone via USB C connector. Perfect updates! So drone is updated...controller is updated...and the Litchi app works better than the DJI app.  So far Android is happy...drone is happy...and I am happy. Let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks for the update, I will try this. DJI just f'ed all of their customers for their garbage policies.

I have spent thousands on DJI products, but no more. They are pushing customers to side load their application because they want to bypass app store protections of your device and data. Standard China policies will sink this company.  
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_8j4vHZVKuJVj
New

Netherlands

Hee guy's.
I was looking for ever but in the comments they say download an APK file manager. I've got the file commander (it's a yellow folder) in the Google Play store. When you download it from the website and can not open it just share it through the file commander app and it will download the DJI fly app with Android 12
2022-7-12
Use props
TonTonZonZon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32543 ft
France

Hello everyone, I updated DJI Fly 1.6.9 on my Oneplus 8T / Android 12.1 KB2003_11_C.20

Since when I launch the app, it closes immediately.

Of course I deleted everything, cleared the cache, reinstalled etc...

I had never had any problems before this version... I hope for a patch or an update soon.
2022-7-23
Use props
Santiago J
New

Colombia

I was using DJI Fly in the phone ONEPLUS 8T (android 12) with out any isssue. But from today when I try to open the app inmediatly crash and some message of " to restore delete the record" appears, i delete it but nothing happen and crash again I try to install older versions of dji fly app but same.
2022-8-9
Use props
Ben38
New

France

Hello DJI team, Same problem on my Pixel 4a 5G .. from today when I try to open the app inmediatly crash. I have try to clean cash uninstall / reinstall .. previous version latest .. all is block.
You help will be very appreciated.
2022-8-11
Use props
TonTonZonZon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32543 ft
France

DJI just rolled out a new DJI Fly update and everything is OK now.
2022-8-12
Use props
BigJ0Hn
New
Flight distance : 62881 ft

United States

I see that 1.6.10 is now in the downloads section but I thought I saw someone with 1.6.12? Is that version coming? I'm downloading now to a Pixel 4 so hopefully all works.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_6aBZz2nPrORg
New
Flight distance : 613799 ft
Germany

How did you guys manage to make dji fly app work on Android 12? I have galaxy s22 ultra and the app doesn't do anything on my phone.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Imtiyaz

2022-8-13
Use props
soling 1m
lvl.1
Canada

StavenGuy Posted at 2021-10-22 05:23
Good morning,

Thank you for the super fast response.  I have a Pixel 3xl as well as a Pixel 4a.

the real fix is to down load Litche because all I hear from moderators is
what make of your phone.
It dont make a fiddlers what make DJI dont friggen work on android 12
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_7T3g3VbPTBZE
New

India

Hi can you please provide me DJI go4 software for my android 12 phone (OnePlus Nord 2). I have watched all YouTube videos for this problem and installed (from Dji.com) and uninstalled DJI go4 software more than 50 times but it's not working in my phone I have DJI spark drone please help regards Dinesh Jain  Delhi India my email is brixbawana@gmail.com

2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_7T3g3VbPTBZE
New

India

Hi DJI go 4 is still not working in my android 12 OnePlus Nord 2 phone I have downloaded latest Apk files from DJI.com and installed more than fifty times but it's crashes immediately please provide solution I have DJI spark drone Please help Regards Dinesh Jain from Delhi India my Email is dj2222@rediffmail.com
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_JvVpXXLEgKay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 720049 ft
United States

This does not work for Android...The controller will not connect to the mavic mini...My phone has been compatible for a long time so not going to go in circles about my device...IT AN ANDROID..
Had I seen the 12 update was going to make my mini a paperweight again I wouldn't have done it...

Great drones when they fly...
Hands down worst customer service...
Every few months I have a downed drone..Should close the market to DJI drones here in the us. Eventually rid us of this nonsense when everyone switches to a more reliable brand...
I've had it with this $600 garbage..more hassle than value
2022-9-1
Use props
bre2002
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50958 ft
Australia

I am on Android 12 samsung s21
MY app is still crashing and i've tried everything!!
please can somebody help
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_hPee0AeDQF0a
New

Romania

Samsung A52
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving out the model of the mobile device that you are using on the DJI Fly application.  After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A52 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A52 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_S93yriOoaGj7
New
Italy

good morning everyone, I have a problem with my DJ Mini 2, I can't interface it with the Xiaomi 9 tpro, instead on iPhone 12 it connects quietly.  thank you in advance
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_S93yriOoaGj7
New
Italy

good morning everyone, I have a problem with my DJ Mini 2, I can't interface it with the Xiaomi 9 tpro, instead on iPhone 12 it connects quietly.  thank you in advance
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_S93yriOoaGj7
New
Italy

2022-9-15
Use props
Linton Davy
New

Cayman Islands

I have a Android version 12 a Samsung A03core to be exact but l cant get the Dji fly app on my phone.
Its saying my phone is not compatible. Can you help?
2023-6-16
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

Raul G Posted at 2021-12-28 22:43
Hello. This morning I updated my S21 Ultra to the latest firmware G998BS3BULC and every thing get bac to normal. The DJI Fly app is working propperly.

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to toggle the download preference. https://thegeekpage.com/google-play-store-not-working-on-mobile-data/
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules