Flights records
1667 3 2021-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

DJI fly app doesn't contain flight records 'DAT files' see attached image, i was asked to send these to DJI for an on going case, they wanted the DAT. files and there is no flight records folder, i've owned other dji drones and could excess this file ok but with the Air 2s i cant find them.
20211020_191708.jpg
2021-10-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think those files are erased when you sync the files. Perhaps they meant another file, the large dat file on the drone itself. Use DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic to export that one.
2021-10-21
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

GaryDoug Posted at 10-21 14:00
I think those files are erased when you sync the files. Perhaps they meant another file, the large dat file on the drone itself. Use DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic to export that one.

Thanks GaryDoug for the reach out, of the instructions giving to me navigate to the said folder ‘ DJI.go.v5 ‘the flight records  folder does not exist, on the DJI go and DJI go 4 for my phantom 3 and mavic Air do exist, must be a phone issue or drone fault
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we managed to find out your ticket number through your forum account. After checking, we noticed that our support asked for App log and Flight controller log data.
For the App log, please connect the mobile device to the computer and then export the 'LOG' folder.
For the Flight controller log data, please connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 and choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local". The final exported data should be ".dat" files.
If you have any further inquiries, you can directly reply to the support email, and our team will help accordingly.
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules