DJI OM5 and Poco X3 Pro
5041 6 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chambery1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me whether the DJI OM5 is compatible with the POCO X3 Pro.  I am keen to purchase a OM5 but want to ensure that it is fully compatible with the Poco X3 Pro not just in terms of it physically fitting onto the gimbal but also in terms of the functionallity.  
There are no Poco phones on the compatibility list although ther are some xiaomi (who make the Poco) models, just not the X3 pro.

Thanks for any assistance

Regards

Michael
2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Michael. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Poco X3 Pro ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Poco X3 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf ) . In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
2021-10-22
Use props
chambery1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-22 02:45
Hello there Michael. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Poco X3 Pro ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Poco X3 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf ) . In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
Can you tell me whether the OM4 is compatible with this phone?
Additionally can you give me an idea of what functions are likely not to be available on either the OM5 and OM4.

I have managed to install the Mimo App from the DJI site and I can view the tutorials etc but of course I cannot test the functionality as I do not have the Gimbal.

Thanks for your assistance

Regards

Michael
2021-10-22
Use props
chambery1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

chambery1 Posted at 10-22 04:54
DJI Stephen,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.  Can you tell me whether the OM4 or OM4 SE is compatible with this phone?
Additionally can you give me an idea of what functions are likely not to be available on either the OM5 and OM4.

I have managed to install the Mimo App from the DJI site and I can view the tutorials etc but of course I cannot test the functionality as I do not have the Gimbal.

Thanks for your assistance

Regards

Michael
2021-10-22
Use props
djiuser_yWYFYwBSgikb
New
Italy

chambery1 Posted at 10-22 04:59

I'm using the OM4 on Poco X3 Pro and it works OOB on MIUI without problems. I tried with Pixel Experience 12 alpha and it crashes when it come to 0.6 setting.
2021-10-30
Use props
chambery1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_yWYFYwBSgikb Posted at 10-30 00:05
I'm using the OM4 on Poco X3 Pro and it works OOB on MIUI without problems. I tried with Pixel Experience 12 alpha and it crashes when it come to 0.6 setting.

Thank you for your reply,  are you using the Mimo app or something else like Filmic Pro or the native camera app?
2021-10-30
Use props
djiuser_cZnEmhuouHLF
New

Pakistan

Does DJI Osmo 3 compatible with poco X3 phone ?
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules