1245 3 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zoli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 320755 ft
Australia

Hi,
I just got my new T20 and I am soo exited. However, there are a few issues I came accross. At Australia customer service there is lack of knowledge and received confusing informations.
1. I connected my RC to the internet via my phone wifi hotspot. However, when I tried to activate my drone it asked me to insert a sim card. It is already connected to the internet isnt it. Do I have to have a sim card to operate my T20? Will I need internet to operate the T20 on field due to in Australia there are sooo many AGRICULURAL areas do not have any mobile reception at all.
2. Sray nozzles. On the AUSTRALIAN!! Dji website at T20 at specification there are three different type of nozzles. One standard (comes with the drone) and two optionals. The Australian supplier does not know anything about the optional nozzles. They recommended something aftermarket nozzles that I would not use at the beggining.
3. Agras software. In the shop when I bought my drone they said the T20 is coming with a full version of agras. I asked make sure the elecricity and pro version included? Yes, they said. However, it is coming only with the basic. Even Dji recomend to use 3d map while spray hill sides and orchards. Very disapointed.
4. Can not fly above water. What is the reason for it. Just because it will be wet if fall or the radar not able to navigate properly as maybe we have to apply mosquitoes pellet at the edge of water. Can not use it?
5. I bought a PH4 Multispectral and it came with Dji care enterprise. However, again in Australia we can not have the full enterprise care advatage like other countries. We do not have an option to have it to the whole fleet. Only one by one. It means I should have to buy it for my PH4 RTK separately and there is no unlimited free replacement options. In addition there is no care for the agras T20 at all. Why Australian customers have this MASSIVE disadvantage? Do we get dji product cheaper than other countries. I dont think so.
Thats it for now. I even could not start my drone yet. I am sure more to come. I thought a couple 10k dollar drone comes with some support. I wish.
Thank you.
2021-10-22
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 320755 ft
Australia

I think dji agras package including drones, software's and terra is a piece of sh it.
2022-4-2
Use props
Aleksei Tatarnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I love this thread
2022-6-28
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2