ronin s a7r3 focus wheel controling zoom only
779 4 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schradinski
lvl.1
Germany

my ronin s gimbal, focus wheel, multi-camera control cable* is connected to my sony a7r3 with an tamron lens (AF). the wheel only changes the digital zoom function, not the focus.
do i need another cable, a certain setting, firmware update? any tips apreciated!

*it says spare part 13 / Cable (Multi)(RH), with the numbers BO7K5VQJX8 and 104663054 on the package

2021-10-22
Use props
schradinski
lvl.1
Germany

ronin-s / a7r3 focus wheel problem / does zoom only

my ronin s gimbal, focus wheel, multi-camera control cable* is connected to my sony a7r3 with an tamron lens (AF). the wheel only changes the digital zoom function, not the focus.
do i need another cable, a certain setting, firmware update? any tips apreciated!

*it says spare part 13 / Cable (Multi)(RH), with the numbers BO7K5VQJX8 and 104663054 on the package

2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm that if you mean the autofocus cannot be enabled by pressing halfway on the button? Could you please provide us a video for further confirmation?
2021-10-22
Use props
schradinski
lvl.1
Switzerland

hi there, yes, the autofocus / start-stop function, etc. can be enabled and used with the button. this works. but i was asking another thing (see my post)

my ronin s gimbal, focus wheel, multi-camera control cable* is connected to my sony a7r3 with an tamron lens (AF). [color=Red]the wheel only changes the digital zoom function, not the focus.

2021-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

schradinski Posted at 10-23 00:10
hi there, yes, the autofocus / start-stop function, etc. can be enabled and used with the button. this works. but i was asking another thing (see my post)

my ronin s gimbal, focus wheel, multi-camera control cable* is connected to my sony a7r3 with an tamron lens (AF). ]the wheel only changes the digital zoom function, not the focus.

Hi there, please be advised that the Ronin S with A7R3 does not support pull focus electronically via MCC-Multi cable. Please check if you use the correct cable. For more details, please refer to https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-s/a7r3
2021-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules