Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Raveneye to FujiFilm Tx-3
3046 2 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChadOner
New

United States

Hello All,

I have the DJI RS2 and a Fujifilm Tx-3.  I can't seem to get the two connected.  I seem to have a few issues.  

1. When I plug in the HDMI cable between the raveneye and the camera, I get a warning that says " MI NOT CONNECTED. DEVICE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CURRENT 4K SETTINGS". (I have it set to 4K, 59 P)  So on my phone, I am getting a gray screen. Does anyone know which settings I need to change on the camera?

2. Whenever I connect the Raveneye with my phone, the gimbal disconnects.  How do I keep them both connected?  

I know the camera is on the list for working together, it's one of the reasons I bought the TX-3 because my last camera wouldn't connect.

I am using 3 cables.  The HDMI cable using the mini HDMI Cable to my Camera.  The RSS to the Fuji Port, and the USB-C to the bottom port on the Ronin and the other side of the Raveneye that has only one port.  I have tried other ports, but still won't connect.

Any help is much appreciated.  I am getting really frustrated and ready just to go back to my GlideCam.
2021-10-22
Use props
MarkDL
lvl.4
Italy

Hi, you use wrong connection, please read this:

1) RavenEye support only full HD resolution, so you must change the XT-3 output to full HD (1080p)
2) Connect hdmi out to in HDMI of raven eye
3) connect usb-c port of raven to he BOTTOM usb-c port of ronin rs2, it's very important to use the bottom port.
4) Connect the usb-c of the camera the first Hight usb-c port of the ronin, it's very important to use this port.
Now you must switch app connection by WiFi, you can't use Bluetooth connection, also it's better to switch off Bluetooth inside phone, when app discover you have raveneye connected to ronin, a windows worning  appear.
Don't use any RSS Cable.
Now you can view image, control ronin with app e control camera.
2021-10-22
Use props
ChadOner
New

United States

MarkDL Posted at 10-22 23:45
Hi, you use wrong connection, please read this:

1) RavenEye support only full HD resolution, so you must change the XT-3 output to full HD (1080p)

Thank you!!!! Successfully got it to work
2021-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules