DJI OM4 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
6773 3 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keoehme
lvl.1

Australia

Re: DJI OM4 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.

I note that according to the Compatibility List, the older Samsung Galaxy A50s is recommended as compatible with the DJI OM4. Is the newer Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G compatible with the DJI OM4?

2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, the Samsung A52s is not compatible with the said unit. You may refer to the link below for you to have the list of compatible devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf
2021-10-22
Use props
keoehme
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks for the reply! I note that the Samsung S20 is on the Compatibility List but its Power Button is near the centre of the side of the phone. Is this likely to be a problem using the clamp which I prefer?
2021-11-2
Use props
babadm
New
Flight distance : 234770 ft

France

Hello ! I bought an Osmo Mobile 4se yesterday. I use it with my Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. Everything works perfectly. I even have the possibility to change the lens and shoot in 4K! The only missing setting (but I wasn't planning to use it, so much the better) is the manual mode for photos and videos; and I can't change the frame rate in video. But other than that it is compatible.
2022-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules