1457 4 2021-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m unable to update my Smart Controller. It keeps going to 98-99%, than fails.

Any fix? I’ve tried it both connected to my computer with Assistant 2, and using

Lastly, I am 2 updates behind. Do I need to update in sequence, or just go to the latest one?

Thanks!

John
2021-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Johnny. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific firmware version are you at right now with your DJI Smart Controller? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and try to update it again to see if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-24
Use props
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-24 04:36
Hi, Johnny. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific firmware version are you at right now with your DJI Smart Controller? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and try to update it again to see if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’m two updates behind, and every time I try to update it the SC turns itself off and stops the download, too.

I turned the “screen on all the time” on as well, but it doesn’t stay on, either.

I did uninstall Assistant 2 and reinstall it, with the same result.
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JohnnyMac41 Posted at 10-24 09:35
I’m two updates behind, and every time I try to update it the SC turns itself off and stops the download, too.

I turned the “screen on all the time” on as well, but it doesn’t stay on, either.

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-10-25
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

I had a similar problem.  Mine did download after a couple of attempts.  But since the update, I can't link with the Go 4 app and transfer pictures/videos to my phone.  Have you tried this or do you just take out your SD card?
2021-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules