Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Short video with MA2
424 12 2021-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cleamon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 135564 ft
United States

I'm loving the portability of my MA2.  Camera is almost as good as the Phantom 4 Adv.

Feedback appreciated

2021-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wonderful footage! The music is so relaxing. Thanks for sharing this with us, cleamon. Have a great day ahead.
2021-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-10-24
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

At first glance, what is this? Then I saw what it was. Very nicely filmed and great music. Have never seen anything like this before.
2021-10-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing video Chuck.    Background music is perfect for this footage.
2021-10-24
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

So well done, thanks for sharing. This dam is so cool
2021-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very well shot!
2021-10-24
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Everyone just congratulates, but no one dares to say criticism? The location and recording was interesting but with a more skillful cutting technique it could have been much more enjoyable. Until you flew over the trees, I didn't even know what it was ... If you cut the video so that the trees don't look at first, it would have been a lot more mysterious. Oh and in the second part the white balance changed and everything turned dirty yellow instead of nice blue. In all cases, manual white balance is recommended and then all scenes will be the same. Keep it up...
2021-10-25
Use props
cleamon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 135564 ft
United States

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 10-25 06:12
Everyone just congratulates, but no one dares to say criticism? The location and recording was interesting but with a more skillful cutting technique it could have been much more enjoyable. Until you flew over the trees, I didn't even know what it was ... If you cut the video so that the trees don't look at first, it would have been a lot more mysterious. Oh and in the second part the white balance changed and everything turned dirty yellow instead of nice blue. In all cases, manual white balance is recommended and then all scenes will be the same. Keep it up...

Thanks for the feedback.  I had not noticed the white balance until after I shot it. Since making this video, I've color corrected it in Davinci Resolve, but I haven't uploaded it anywhere.  
As a still photographer, I've always made it a point to use Manual for everything (or shoot in RAW so I can deal with it in post).
2021-10-25
Use props
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

very nice video. I'm still learning myself and one of the things I have learned is to keep the footage moving. Cut out the time when the drone is not moving.
2021-10-26
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with Jakab Gipsz. It's a good video, don't get me wrong. And I think some kind of a reveal shot would have been great for this kind of scene.
2021-10-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work. I've not seen that kind of weir overspill before.
2021-10-29
Use props
Patiko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 911211 ft
Georgia

My first test video

Test Video

2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now