Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App won't install on Galaxy S7
3726 5 2021-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Strongsong
New

United States

Tried multiple time to install DJI Fly App to  Galaxy S7  Android version 8.0.0 and it won't take.  Can you help??
2021-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to completely delete the DJI Fly app file from your mobile device, and download the latest version from DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
See if this works.
2021-10-24
Use props
djiuser_IM4qDpvsSo4Y
New
Flight distance : 2648 ft
Brazil

This doesn't work. I've tried everything I could, including the use of an APK Installer app.

The installation from the Galaxy Store works well, but the version is 1.6.6 and it doesn't support the Mini 3 Pro.

My smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android version 8.0.0), but I also have used another (Samsung A01) to test.
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_IM4qDpvsSo4Y Posted at 7-10 20:19
This doesn't work. I've tried everything I could, including the use of an APK Installer app.

The installation from the Galaxy Store works well, but the version is 1.6.6 and it doesn't support the Mini 3 Pro.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please check the free space left on your mobile phone. The recommended amount of available space is above 2GB. If you still meet the same problem, please send relevant videos or screenshots here.
2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_IM4qDpvsSo4Y
New
Flight distance : 2648 ft
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-11 01:48
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please check the free space left on your mobile phone. The recommended amount of available space is above 2GB. If you still meet the same problem, please send relevant videos or screenshots here.

I got it! I left 2GB of free space in my mobile phone before install the app and used an APK Install app.

Thanks.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_IM4qDpvsSo4Y Posted at 7-19 20:18
I got it! I left 2GB of free space in my mobile phone before install the app and used an APK Install app.

Thanks.

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules