Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mini2 firmware problem
476 3 2021-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa35db876
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462457 ft
Australia

Hi, I recently crashed my mini 2 and had it replaced through dji care refresh. After binding the aircraft to the remote, and updating the firmware I started getting messages about imu attitude error whenever I picked the aircraft up. I have also had the message sensor malfunction appear, and bind to remote even though it is already bound..
. Can anyone shed light on these problems. I purchased this item in Feb. last year, so it is still under warranty
Kind regards
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to read about the issue. For the IMU error, may I know if it appears when you place the drone on a leveled ground? If so, please try to calibrate the IMU and check again.
For the sensor malfunction error and bind remote reminder, please provide the reference screenshots for better confirmation, thank you.
2021-10-24
Use props
fansa35db876
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462457 ft
Australia

The imu error only appears when I am holding the drone, I did not notice it on my previous drone. I did recalibrate the imu but it didn’t  make any difference. It is fine when it is level
The sensor malfunction and  bind remote only happened on one occasion.
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa35db876 Posted at 10-24 01:26
The imu error only appears when I am holding the drone, I did not notice it on my previous drone. I did recalibrate the imu but it didn’t  make any difference. It is fine when it is level
The sensor malfunction and  bind remote only happened on one occasion.

Hi there, there may be an error of the IMU if the drone detects that the attitude exceeds its normal angle. For the sensor and binding error, it could be false-positive and may disappear after a restart of the drone.
Please make sure that the firmware has been updated. Please let me know if the errors existed again. Thank you.
2021-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules