351 4 2021-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I have now been using my Samsung S10 with version 10 software for one year and many flights without a single hitch.

Now the phone want me to to upgarde to version 11. I am dead scared to do this as everything works perfect.

Has anyone using the Samsung S10 with the version upgarde 11 and found that everything is still OK?

So far I have stopped the upgrade, as if everything is working perfect, why upgraded? The phone still works for what I currently us it for.

I know, the Samsung S10 model is not on the DJI approval list, but that is what I have.
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said mobile device ( Samsung S10 ) can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-10-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you're happy with the way things are working at the moment, and have no issues, you can afford to hold off on the updates until more feedback becomes available from other users.  That's the policy I've adopted over the last four years of droning. And so far it's proved to work for me. I do have the current software/firmware now, but my android devices are much older than the S10
2021-10-29
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Blériot53 Posted at 10-29 22:35
If you're happy with the way things are working at the moment, and have no issues, you can afford to hold off on the updates until more feedback becomes available from other users.  That's the policy I've adopted over the last four years of droning. And so far it's proved to work for me. I do have the current software/firmware now, but my android devices are much older than the S10

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply and yes, you are 100% right and it is a good policy to wait, as everything is working now.

Cheers
Tony
2021-10-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 10-30 00:26
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply and yes, you are 100% right and it is a good policy to wait, as everything is working now.

Happy flying
2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules