637 11 2021-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barbelle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46578 ft
United States

Hello DJI,

I purchased my mavic2 pro with the fly more kit on 5-10-2019. About 1.5 years after I started having issues with two of the 3 batteries. One will not click in and one will not stay in the drone. I posted about this on 4-17-21 on the DJI forum with no response.

I bought the DJI brand for its product reputation. I am hoping you will stand behind your brand and address your battery's low life span with your customer service.
I would like to start a case to resolve this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Barbara Allen
barbelle777@aol.com
Barbara Allen receipt.pdf (75.54 KB, Down times: 2)
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
And then give us your case number, we will keep an eye on it.
Besides, we do not recommend continue using the battery. We suggest that please fully discharge the battery and then give it to the designated battery recycling bins. If the battery can not be discharged, please contact to a professional battery recycling company to handle it. As always, if you feel the need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. We're always here to help.
2021-10-24
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-24 22:18
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
And then give us your case number, we will keep an eye on it.
Besides, we do not recommend continue using the battery. We suggest that please fully discharge the battery and then give it to the designated battery recycling bins. If the battery can not be discharged, please contact to a professional battery recycling company to handle it. As always, if you feel the need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. We're always here to help.

Hello Gamora,

Thank you for your quick assistance!
My case # is CAS-7521247-V7T5T1
Please advise how to proceed. Do I mail in the batteries? What happens next?

Thank you again. Your assistance is much appreciated.
Barbara Allen
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

barbelle Posted at 10-26 08:38
Hello Gamora,

Thank you for your quick assistance!

Hello, there. We have written down your issue to our designated team. Please kindly know that.  We will contact you through email as soon as possible.  Please check your inbox.
2021-10-26
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-26 22:15
Hello, there. We have written down your issue to our designated team. Please kindly know that.  We will contact you through email as soon as possible.  Please check your inbox.

Thank you for keeping me informed and for your follow-through.

Wishing you a nice day.
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

barbelle Posted at 10-27 09:52
Thank you for keeping me informed and for your follow-through.

Wishing you a nice day.

Hi, there. Have you received the shipping label we sent you? If you have received it, please use this SL to send the batteries back. If you do not receive it, please check your Spam box again.
2021-10-28
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 02:28
Hi, there. Have you received the shipping label we sent you? If you have received it, please use this SL to send the batteries back. If you do not receive it, please check your Spam box again.

Yes, I have received the shipping label, thank you.
If I send the batteries they will not be returned, correct?

So I can plan, can you answer these questions please:
1) Is it possible the batteries will be replaced at no cost if due to a product defect or due to its short lifespan?
2) How long will it take to have new batteries shipped back to me?

Thank you again for your assistance,

Barbara Allen
Thank you,
Barbara Allen
2021-10-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

barbelle Posted at 10-29 10:48
Yes, I have received the shipping label, thank you.
If I send the batteries they will not be returned, correct?

Hello, Barbara. Thanks for your reply. Under our Limited Warranty, DJI warrants that each DJI product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use in accordance with DJI’s published product materials during the warranty period. After we receive your package, we will handle it in about 5 working days. Please stay tuned to our website for the shipping information. Really appreciate your understanding and support.
2021-10-29
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
United States

I am very Happy with the speed,communication and resolve to my issue. I have not received the batteries yet but I do have a tracking number! Thank you DJI! It is much appreciated and no disappointments!
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

barbelle Posted at 11-10 19:02
I am very Happy with the speed,communication and resolve to my issue. I have not received the batteries yet but I do have a tracking number! Thank you DJI! It is much appreciated and no disappointments!

Thank you so much for your update, hope everything goes smoothly. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-11
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
United States

Hello Natalia,

I believe I have another battery with the same swollen issue as the other 2 batteries I sent in.

It is slightly hard to click into the drone. When it returns from a flight it sometimes unclicks on one side. It also wobbles on a flat table.

This one was purchased in the same order as the other batteries. Can I start a case for this battery as well, please?
battery SN: 0P2AG@T53403NX

Thank you,
Barbara Allen
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

barbelle Posted at 11-15 18:47
Hello Natalia,

I believe I have another battery with the same swollen issue as the other 2 batteries I sent in.

Hi there, please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with a picture, our corresponding team will help to check and follow up. Thanks.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules