Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly - Incomplete flight log synchronization
299 3 2021-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flashy9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6037585 ft

Germany

Hi all!

I try to synchronize the DJI FPV flight logs.
Over the iOS app and my iPhone SE the synchronization does not really work. The automatic synchronization is active and I already reinstalled the app. But the flight logs aren't synchronized!

Luckily I have an Android smartphone. With the DJI Fly app from Google Play Store I was able to synchronize many flights to the DJI cloud. But... when I open the flight log list in DJI FPV it shows more flights than in the list of synchronized ones.
Shortly after connecting the FPV to Android it synchronized automatically but some flights doesn't synchronize at all.

Is there a possibility to force the synchronization? Why are some flights synchronized and some not?

I really don't like the DJI Fly app
DJI could improve here many many things...

Thanks in advance!

2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there flashy9. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-10-25
Use props
flashy9
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Stephen,

that is great! Thank you for your friendly support! I really appreciate this.
Do you think the DJI department will respond on this matter?

Yesterday evening I retried. I used different cables (USB) and tested on both smartphones... sadly without success. Somehow some the logs are just not transfered to my smartphone(s).

If someone has an idea what I could change/test please shoot out

Have a nice day!
2021-10-26
Use props
flashy9
lvl.1

Germany

Just a question....

the iOS and android app are the only one to sync log files of the FPV?

I can't synchronize with a PC like with DJI Assistant?

Thanks !!
2021-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules