The DJI Zenmuse x7 image shakes
1224 10 2021-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

The DJI Zenmuse x7 image shakes

what could be the cause of such tremors.
the camera always worked well, but for some time I have a problem with sharpness, and when there is sharpness, it sometimes happens

https://youtu.be/WrZBY4WUoM0

anyone had a similar problem?
This is not normal, is it?

Daniel

2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are some tips for you to get a reference.
1. Lower the aircraft sensitivity in the app to effectively eliminate gimbal image jittering.

2. Check the vibration of the aircraft airframe and check whether the gimbal damper shows signs of wearing. If so, replace the gimbal damper.

3. If the gimbal damper does not show signs of wearing, move the gimbal mounting position forwards or backwards to adjust the gimbal damper position. Then, ensure that the gimbal and gimbal rubber damper are mounted correctly.

4. If the issue persists after the above steps have been tried, we recommend submitting an Online Repair Request and sending the gimbal back for testing
Hope this helps.
2021-10-25
Use props
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 03:07
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are some tips for you to get a reference.
1. Lower the aircraft sensitivity in the app to effectively eliminate gimbal image jittering.

Unfortunately, nothing helps.
I changed lenses to 15mm and 35mm. I borrowed another 50mm and 25mm from someone else. Nothing helps.
I checked on another Inspire 2 from a friend and it is also shaking.
There is tremor both day and night, so it's not a jello effect.
I have already ruled out all possibilities.

The worst part is that the previous Inspire 2 + x7 drone fell due to the drone's fault.
You can see in the logs that it was not my fault, the drone had charged batteries, the beautiful weather did not hit anything and the drone unexpectedly fell down.
You did not recognize this defect, but you can clearly see that the air engine has broken off.
I was sorry that the service treated me like that.
Now I bought another drone and another camera, after some time the camera that costs so much money is shaking.
Every cod I was offered -15% off the standard price.
How are customers treated?
2021-10-25
Use props
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 03:07

how the picture shakes   https://youtu.be/WrZBY4WUoM0

as I browse your forum more people had this problem:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... pnbGmMoM#pid2267560

and other

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... T0ISZF7Q#pid2267560

I spent around 40000-45000 on my 8 drones in your company's equipment and only the most expensive one had so many problems.
This is not normal, is it ?!

Daniel

2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc9885dd2 Posted at 10-25 09:03
how the picture shakes   https://youtu.be/WrZBY4WUoM0

as I browse your forum more people had this problem:

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We found that there is an associated repair case under your DJI account. Is the Zenmuse X7 that you sent back to our repair center the same as the Zenmuse X7 you consulted in the post? If so, I'm sorry to tell you that your device has been out of warranty and had water damage, so you need to pay a certain fee for replacement. Considering your situation, we will upgrade your case to our relevant team. They will look into your case and give you an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-10-25
Use props
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 20:10
Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We found that there is an associated repair case under your DJI account. Is the Zenmuse X7 that you sent back to our repair center the same as the Zenmuse X7 you consulted in the post? If so, I'm sorry to tell you that your device has been out of warranty and had water damage, so you need to pay a certain fee for replacement. Considering your situation, we will upgrade your case to our relevant team. They will look into your case and give you an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

And it cannot be repaired? A service that has tools and parts cannot repair it?
My camera has never had any contact with water before. I flew in different weather conditions but not in the rain, maybe the moisture just got in from the cold and condense?
He worked well for a very long time.
She is my work tool and I have made great film shots and TV productions with her many times. I have always praised the quality and perfect video.
That's why I miss her so much and I need my camera to be a working tool.

Best regards
Daniel
2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc9885dd2 Posted at 10-25 22:50
And it cannot be repaired? A service that has tools and parts cannot repair it?
My camera has never had any contact with water before. I flew in different weather conditions but not in the rain, maybe the moisture just got in from the cold and condense?
He worked well for a very long time.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we make the assessment based on the current situation of the machine. The waterproof label inside the machine has turned red, which indicates that the machine has water damage. DJI only offers replacement as a solution instead of repair for water/ liquid damages due to safety concerns. Certainly, we fully understood your feeling, so we have transferred your case to senior team. They will double-confirm your doubt and give you a proper solution.
2021-10-26
Use props
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-26 00:17
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we make the assessment based on the current situation of the machine. The waterproof label inside the machine has turned red, which indicates that the machine has water damage. DJI only offers replacement as a solution instead of repair for water/ liquid damages due to safety concerns. Certainly, we fully understood your feeling, so we have transferred your case to senior team. They will double-confirm your doubt and give you a proper solution.[view_image]

I would like to continue to enjoy the quality of your cameras, so it will depend on a functioning camera, but at the moment I do not have funds due to covid to buy a new camera at a regular price. Despite the earlier problem with the inspire 2 drone, which you did not find a design defect, and the engine breakage during the flight with my Inspire 2, which caused its complete destruction from the previous x7 camera, I hope to suffer from this caner.
I lack funds and I want to further develop my passion and earn to support my family.
best wishes
Daniel
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc9885dd2 Posted at 10-26 00:45
I would like to continue to enjoy the quality of your cameras, so it will depend on a functioning camera, but at the moment I do not have funds due to covid to buy a new camera at a regular price. Despite the earlier problem with the inspire 2 drone, which you did not find a design defect, and the engine breakage during the flight with my Inspire 2, which caused its complete destruction from the previous x7 camera, I hope to suffer from this caner.
I lack funds and I want to further develop my passion and earn to support my family.
best wishes

Hi, there. I sympathize with your situation, I will forward your requiry to the senior team. They will contact you as soon as possible in working days. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-10-26
Use props
fansc9885dd2
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-26 00:55
Hi, there. I sympathize with your situation, I will forward your requiry to the senior team. They will contact you as soon as possible in working days. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello.

https://youtu.be/ccMoB2tej04

This is not happening!

Your next drone INSPIRE 2 CINEMADNG + proves has broken down.
Landing gear does not work !!
Does every drone and every camera have to break ???
Can't you make the equipment properly ??

First, the Inspire 2 CinemaDNF + Prores + X7 + 16mm fell because the engine in the air broke. Logs show that THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT.
YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT THIS APPLICATION.

Now the Zenmuse X7 camera stops working and the image shakes.

And today another failure. Landing gear does not work !!

THIS IS A JOKE? All I hear from you is that it's my fault.
If you did your hardware properly, it would work.
I am furious because I spend thousands of dollars with you and this is what happens to me all the time !!!!!

I will just add that the unfolding and folding mode I ALWAYS DO IN THE AIR, I never put the drone down so that it does not burden it.
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc9885dd2 Posted at 10-31 07:59
Hello.

https://youtu.be/ccMoB2tej04

Hi, there. I've transferred your situation to the relevant team, and they will communicate with you as soon as possible during the working day. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.
2021-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules