help with go share please
436 6 2021-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rcyphermd
lvl.1
United States

Newbie here. Android samsung phone, dji zoom with smart controller. I scanned the code from the smart controlller to my phone, but it keeps saying wifi disconnected. The wifi is connected to smart controller. Any suggestions? Thansk for helping a newbie. Trying to get video from SD card to my phone
2021-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried connecting to the internet before scanning the QR code and then connect to the controller after?
2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your phone model? We recommend using the phones on the compatible list. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/mavic-2
Please ensure the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth of the mobile device is on, and relative privacy settings are allowed.
For both iOS and Android systems, if it cannot be connected successfully by scanning the QR code (including cannot find the Bluetooth, connecting failed), please try to directly connect it in Wi-Fi. By searching for the Wi-Fi of Smart Controller (default name as “Smart Controller_xxxx”)
For Android systems specifically, there is a “WLAN+” function to enhance the Internet experience, by which it may disconnect the go share signal because it has no internet access.

If the above steps cannot solve the problem, try the following
1. Manually select the AP band as 2.4GHz in “Go Share” setting
2. Reset the network in “Wireless & network”
2021-10-26
Use props
rcyphermd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-26 23:18
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your phone model? We recommend using the phones on the compatible list. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/mavic-2
Please ensure the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth of the mobile device is on, and relative privacy settings are allowed.
For both iOS and Android systems, if it cannot be connected successfully by scanning the QR code (including cannot find the Bluetooth, connecting failed), please try to directly connect it in Wi-Fi. By searching for the Wi-Fi of Smart Controller (default name as “Smart Controller_xxxx”)

I have samsung s21 ultra
Thanks for the help!
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rcyphermd Posted at 10-27 14:08
I have samsung s21 ultra
Thanks for the help!

You're welcome. If you feel the need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. We're always here to help.
2021-10-27
Use props
fans11f40cd9
lvl.1
United States

I am still unable to get go share to work. It keeps saying the Wi-Fi is disconnected. I tried everything above and no luck
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules