I cannot install DJI Fly app on compatible phones
2959 5 2021-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azoras
lvl.1

Canada

I just bought today a DJI Mini 2 and I tried to install DJI Fly on two phones and both are on the compatibility list (I found the list on the forum). My Phone is Huawei Mate P20 Pro and I also tried on my wife phone Samsung S10. I attached a picture showing the error.

Screenshot_20211025_194955_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
2021-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Azoras. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-10-25
Use props
Azoras
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you for your fast response, it is really appreciated.
Yesterday I looked on forums and I found a similar link and I downloaded the apps. The problem was that my phone has a setting that restrict installing apps with except of Google Play store. When I opened the Download Manager to launch the app I got the error message. I turned the setting off and I allowed manual apps installation. I installed the app without problems.  
I red many threads but I could not find this issue, maybe others may have a similar problem.

Thank you,
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_gcM1QNephu3s
New

Malaysia

Hi im Huawei Mate 20 Pro user unable to install DJI Apps to my andriod phone.

please help.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gcM1QNephu3s Posted at 5-27 03:48
Hi im Huawei Mate 20 Pro user unable to install DJI Apps to my andriod phone.

please help.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm what specific error you're getting? Did you try installing from the DJI website? Thank you.
2023-5-27
Use props
Azoras
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, Huawei by default forbids installing apps from other sources than Google Play. If you turn off this settings you should be able to install the app. If it worked for P20 Pro it should work for Mate 20 Pro. For security reasons it may be wise to turn it on again after you had installed the DJI App.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules